Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Midweek Storm DISCO part III

DomNH

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think BOS may drop a bit towards early evening. That little tuck of cold may get yanked se. We'll see. Tomorrow may go to upper 30's if we see sunshine. Hopefully a nice little refresher tomorrow night. Off to home now.

have fun crawling down 93. :scooter:

Just back in from snowblowing, playing with the kids, wife, dog

Started raining about a half hour ago. At first, some sleet, now mostly rain.

24.6F

Any chance the rain stops soon? Looks like on the radar it might ease a bit, in which case I might head to Wachusett... although the roads could be an issue...

23/22, pl (with a dash of zr), just powered through two runs at the Snow Basin, major sleetfest came in during the first ascent. Snowpack has a little crust now but the powder pontoons thrashed through it no problem. Looks like everything cuts off and maybe we're left with some freezing drizzle. Hope it doesn't leave to much of a crust as conditions are still primo despite the light glaze.

hmm still 21.5 F......

areas along and just south of MA/NH border are getting hammered now with FZR...

looks like precip is starting to TRain near rte 2. oh boy. temps in the upper teens and low 20's along and just NW of rte 495 there

power issues soon

So far the rain has not coated anything here...from the radar mosaic, it almost looks like the shield is breaking up to the south. It has really tapered

23/22, pl (with a dash of zr), just powered through to runs at the Snow Basin, major sleetfest came in during the first ascent. Snowpack has a little crust now but the powder pontoons thrashed through it no problem. Looks lie evrything cuts of and maybe we're left with some freezing drizzle. Hope it doesn't leave to much of a crust as conditions are still primo despite the light glaze.

what are you skiin on? icelantics?

Been in the hole for a while now. On and off sleet. A little over 6" on the ground ... no change from noon lol

I hope I can pull off a period of isothermal heavy snow with this next round. I'm still hoping to make 10" for the storm total

That's what I was hoping for too but it just came down as +pl with a few lonely parachutes.

Archived