Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Midweek Storm DISCO part III

DomNH

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like this one is about over. good temps are about up to 32F even. don't see much dropping

salt making road ways wet. trees still iced....but every now and again a couple drips. windshields absolutely covered.

dog sprawled out like bambi on the ice about 4 times so i picked her up (90lbs) and carried her to a spot next to with less snow.

.......prob a few inches at ORH hills and monads tommorrow.....wonder if CP will be cold enough for accums.

6 inches in framingham today booyahh.

looks like this one is about over. good temps are about up to 32F even. don't see much dropping

salt making road ways wet. trees still iced....but every now and again a couple drips. windshields absolutely covered.

dog sprawled out like bambi on the ice about 4 times so i picked her up (90lbs) and carried her to a spot next to with less snow.

.......prob a few inches at ORH hills and monads tommorrow.....wonder if CP will be cold enough for accums.

6 inches in framingham today booyahh.

weird, thought that the warm air would get to you soon after it passed through here...temps at 37, but not a lot of melting going on...

your poor dog, LOL!!!

35.2 degrees.

CL&P outages have skyrocketed to about 15,500 (mainly in Central CT) while UI is about 550.

It could be that this spike is a reporting artifact rather than a direct result of recent weather activity (in that people may not know that their electricity is out until they return home after work)...

weird, thought that the warm air would get to you soon after it passed through here...temps at 37, but not a lot of melting going on...

your poor dog, LOL!!!

temp is about 32.5 here now. been steadily creeping up. i am about 8 miles or so Nw/NNW so even sherborn is still 34.

ya dom good post lol.

Just over a 1/4'' and still coming down...temp up to 34F though but once we fall overnight it's going to get ugly.

what is it forecast to fall to?

seems temps are pretty mild all the way to ontario....with dews not far behind. stale airmass post precip.

i wonder if tommorrow will really be snow? or rain and hill snows

Still snowing hard here too.... snowpack getting really deep.

Almost up to my knees in spots. Well up my shins

Has to be ~20'' here...I snowblow everything from the curb and the driveway into the yard, so my front yard has like a 3 foot mountain of snow.

Archived