• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
SNE obs and discussion/banter

AmyB

Jeez, I'm not Blizz, who goes to bed after his footie pajamas get put on his bed at 8PM... I've got some beers in the fridge that need some attention. But will I see 22F like last night, no. Will I be up in time to see it in the AM. prob not.

I doubt the turn on the guns until 28F or so... no sense wasting it.

Tonight is an early nite. Long night of drinking last nite and heavy heavy leaves today

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of SNE and ENY are still in the 40's on what's expected to be the coldest night of the season thusfar.

mike i think you get there

actually temps fell about 4 degrees at a lot of stations in the last hour so. we could get there....it's bleedin in from the north.

nne is seeping into upper 20's and it's very early still...just ask BLizz before he puts on his nite cap.

mike i think you get there

actually temps fell about 4 degrees at a lot of stations in the last hour so. we could get there....it's bleedin in from the north.

nne is seeping into upper 20's and it's very early still...just ask BLizz before he puts on his nite cap.

Well, the drop has been slow but steady since 2:00p.m. Currently 37.8/21.

Just got back from dinner, kids in bed now. Slowly some low level cold air bleeding down from up north. Went to home depot today got a 7 ft douglas fir put it in the whiskey barrel outside, nice small white lights, fire is roaring, decorating the house with xmas music, and of course a few libations.

Its time for snow.

Hey Cpick, if you want to get excited, look at the Wachusett cams

Looks like 3 people are sliding down Ollie's little run

really....the damn bottom two cams aren't working for me.....nice going to get the GF some ski's tommorrow......then i'm gonna drop the 339 for la bronze

edit ok thanks for the heads up.... i see one guy......WTF is the temp.....FIRE THE GUNS already.

You guys will never acquire basic skills if you always get other people to do it for you.lol C'mon, man up!!! lol

I worked for a few years erecting steel and doing carpentry, So i am pretty handy when it comes to doing any plumbing and basic electrical, I have all the tools tablesaw,chopsaw drills, sawzall, skillsaws and a welder, You have to have some skills living up here........ ;)

I worked for a few years erecting steel and doing carpentry, So i am pretty handy when it comes to doing any plumbing and basic electrical, I have all the tools tablesaw,chopsaw drills, sawzall, skillsaws and a welder, You have to have some skills living up here........ ;)

It would be very difficult and expensive to live here and not be able to fend for yourself. That said, when it comes to computers I have only the most basic of skills. Definitely not a techy. I stare at my new 'droid phone like it's some object that fell to earth from outer space.

It would be very difficult and expensive to live here and not be able to fend for yourself. That said, when it comes to computers I have only the most basic of skills. Definitely not a techy. I stare at my new 'droid phone like it's some object that fell to earth from outer space.

I can do a little bit of everyting, Mechanical included, When i was youger and had no money you had to find ways to get things done on your own, I am willing to try my hand at just about anything, Wors't thing that can happen is you mess it up, But i don't tackle high risk stuff if i have no confidence....

Pretty good bust on the temps last night..  

27.4/`18 IMBY

Time to pound some coffee, look ignorantly at the overnight models, and prepare for the turkey rounduop.

going on 2nd cup here...

I really like our storm chances next week.    The gfs ens from 00z seem to be littered with a few opportunities

going on 2nd cup here...

I really like our storm chances next week. The gfs ens from 00z seem to be littered with a few opportunities

With the possibility on Friday, I'd prefer your location out east. As presented now, I think it develops too late to have a significant impact on western areas.

I like the p/c high of 34* today.

With the possibility on Friday, I'd prefer your  location out east.  As presented now, I think it develops too late to have a significant impact on western areas.

I like the p/c high of 34* today.

Maybe,  I've sort of moved away from looking at this week.     

High barely above freezing.   Good stuff out there.

Archived