Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
SNE obs and discussion/banter

AmyB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats some great stuff, The only problem is, We have to find a new bus driver, A man of the cloth is not suppose drive the disciple around.......... :lol:

Kev is like Robert Duval in "The Apostle"; If you've seen it, we can get Meatloaf to drive the bus.

"The snow is really piling up outside......."

30.4 under under wal-to-wall overcast. Updated forecast is for partly sunny. Hmmmmm.

Conifer Connection laid the smack down last night... wonder if it is worth walking up it and schussing down

DAVE are u suprised they fired the guns up with warmer temps on the way today?

messena and watertown ny are already in the mid 40's out ahead of that clipper type low...which appears to be diving ESE toward W. maine.

if we get some breaks today it looks like 50's are possible in SNE...especially lower elevations.

Pete you see my comments from before?

Hey Steve, whirlwind visit. Ended up staying at the Spa in Norwich. One of my golf pro friends got us in. I saw the tower and wished we had time to visit. The place has changed so much since we last were there. Next time we visit we're going to make more time. Quite a spectacle. Kathy Griffin was great.

Dave why don't you just get after it this morning.

thicker overcast for next couple hours then partial sunshine....now is the time.

Too many other things are in the way attm. Kids do that to you... maybe later.

The trail they got the snow on gets a decent amount of shade. I think it faces mostly northeast and the trees are pretty close. I know they follow the weathe pretty closely, not sure who they listen to, but I doubt they would make snow if there was a big risk of it going poof...

Speaking of poof, did Wizbang survive the night?

Hey Steve, whirlwind visit. Ended up staying at the Spa in Norwich. One of my golf pro friends got us in. I saw the tower and wished we had time to visit. The place has changed so much since we last were there. Next time we visit we're going to make more time. Quite a spectacle. Kathy Griffin was great.

Spa , nice how was your facial? I could have come over for a drink with you at Foxwoods after work. Next time

i believe HPC threw it out......saying it has issues....i attached a page from their disco in the tday threat thread.

Oh yeah.

Weenie rule 153-969, the king is the king unless it shows something unfavorable, in that case throw it out.:thumbsup:

Its going to be a long winter.

The trail they got the snow on gets a decent amount of shade. I think it faces mostly northeast and the trees are pretty close. I know they follow the weathe pretty closely, not sure who they listen to, but I doubt they would make snow if there was a big risk of it going poof...

Good question

The snow has great staying power at this time of year, don't worry.

Oh yeah.

Weenie rule 153-969, the king is the king unless it shows something unfavorable, in that case throw it out.:thumbsup:

Its going to be a long winter.

yup long winter :blahblah:

THE 00Z

ECMWF APPEARED MUCH STRONGER THAN ANY OF ITS PREVIOUS THREE RUNS

WHICH WAS ALSO SEVERAL MB DEEPER THAN THE GLOBAL MEANS. SO ONLY A

SMALL PORTION OF THIS OPERATIONAL ECMWF WAS UTILIZED EARLY ON. BY

WED...THE 00Z ECMWF SEEMS TO BE ON THE SLOW AND STRONG END OF THE

ENVELOPE OF GUIDANCE HOLDING MUCH OF THE SHRTWV ENERGY BACK ACROSS

THE INTERMTN WEST. THE 00Z GFS/GEFS MEAN AND 12Z ECMWF ENS MEAN

ALL ARE IN GOOD AGREEMENT WITH THE GFS/ECMWF TIME-LAGGED AVG

PLOTS. THESE DEPICT THE TROF CROSSING INTO THE HIGH PLAINS BY

EARLY WED. AS THE 00Z GFS APPEARED TO BE IN DECENT AGREEMENT THRU