Newest Member
    Monty
SNE obs and discussion/banter

AmyB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

Yeah it's gas. Nope, never done it, can't be that hard...just put a match in the thing and poof, I'll have heat.

Dude seriously do not even try, poof and your whole house could be sticks, seriously nothing to fook with if you do not know what you are doing, dress up warm, layer the blankets, think of it like camping and wait it out.

Dude seriously do not even try, poof and your whole house could be sticks, seriously nothing to fook with if you do not know what you are doing, dress up warm, layer the blankets, think of it like camping and wait it out.

Pretty soon you'll be seeing an oddly glowing sky in the direction of West Hartford.

I'm probably less confident than ever about T-day. I still think its mostly liquid, but I wouldn't completely rule out snow/ice for the interior especially. And the timing is still up in the air...that system could come on Wednesday too.

I have never, ever seen a post by you that read with such a low level of conviction. That's the kind of statement I give my wife when she wants to know how much snow we're going to get.

Here's what BOX is saying in their ZFP:

.THANKSGIVING DAY...CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF SNOW AND RAIN. COLD

WITH HIGHS IN THE UPPER 30S. CHANCE OF PRECIPITATION 50 PERCENT.

.THURSDAY NIGHT...CLOUDY. A CHANCE OF SNOW AND RAIN IN THE

EVENING. LOWS IN THE MID 20S. CHANCE OF PRECIPITATION 40 PERCENT.

.FRIDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY. COLD WITH HIGHS IN THE MID 30S.

Unless this stays on the 'mostly snow' side of things, it could be miserable out. Hoping for the best.

27.5/21.

Interesting temperature spreads across the region this morning. Just got in from a walk out back--temps are uniform across the hill at 27.5 vs. 27.1 an hour ago.

Was surprised to see what remained of my burn pile still smoldering with glowing embers beneath the ash in spite of raking it out last night at 5:00p.m.. Piled it back up, hoping to see the remaining logs burn away this morning. Extreme heat retention ftw.

Up to 29.3 now.

LAst day of leaves today starts in 2 hrs. Blowing all leaves out of the flowerbeds since the wind the other day blew all the leaves on the lawn away and deposited many in the beds..Then one final mowing, put the hoses away....and winter starts.

Damn windy already out there

Not a puff of wind here this morning. I'm hoping to get some good gusts later. The call's for up to 40mph, hopefully so I guess they'll be some breeze in any case.

BTW--I just noticed you put the revkev as your profile picture. Very funny.

Archived