Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
SNE obs and discussion/banter

AmyB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF is low level cold, and why does DD hate it so much?

Cold that oozes in under like molasses usually under higher than normal, 5h heights. So you end up with heavy cold air under, 94 was a great example.Epo ridge allows cold air to bleed down from Canada, hence why cold air snow cover is so important well part of the reason but especially so this year. DD hates me saying it because this is not your typical case, heights will be low, but hey it's another fetish of mine.

Cold that oozes in under like molasses usually under higher than normal, 5h heights. So you end up with heavy cold air under, 94 was a great example.Epo ridge allows cold air to bleed down from Canada, hence why cold air snow cover is so important well part of the reason but especially so this year. DD hates me saying it because this is not your typical case, heights will be low, but hey it's another fetish of mine.

You took the words out of my mounth.

Aha...

Is it really out there at this time of the year? Was that what Will was talking about 3 weeks ago (I think it was him)?

This is awful, the landlord said they will send someone out to fix it TOMORROW. It's freaking cold...it's in the upper 50's in here and will probably get colder as the night goes on. This is probably highly illegal.

As a landlord... yes, it is. They should call someone emergency or technically, if they can't, I think they should get you a hotel room for the night.

Call the cops, told ya this could be Epic.

As a landlord... yes, it is. They should call someone emergency or technically, if they can't, I think they should get you a hotel room for the night.

I just told my mom to call the cops but she's too much of a baby.

They said they will come out late tomorrow afternoon and fix it. My mom called the gas company and they said there is nothing they can do b/c the landlords own the furnace so they need their permission.

When my mom told the landlord this morning the pilot light was out she told my mom it was probably b/c of the wind created by running up and down the stairs...dumb person, makes so sense.

They said they will come out late tomorrow afternoon and fix it. My mom called the gas company and they said there is nothing they can do b/c the landlords own the furnace so they need their permission.

When my mom told the landlord this morning the pilot light was out she told my mom it was probably b/c of the wind created by running up and down the stairs...dumb chink, makes so sense.

This is bull****....check your PM

When my mom told the landlord this morning the pilot light was out she told my mom it was probably b/c of the wind created by running up and down the stairs...dumb makes so sense.

Dude watch the ethnic stuff

Always be prepared, buy some electric heaters, do not use the stove!!!!

Archived