Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
SNE obs and discussion/banter

AmyB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This SUCKS. I guess something happened with our furnace, my mom said it was freezing in her this morning so she tried jacking up the heat but nothing, she goes and looks at the furnace and the pilot light is out. She calls the gas company and they said she would have to contact the landlord which she did. Instead of them calling the gas company they were going to send their son out to look at it. I'm guessing nothing was done b/c it's FREEZING in here.

This SUCKS. I guess something happened with our furnace, my mom said it was freezing in her this morning so she tried jacking up the heat but nothing, she goes and looks at the furnace and the pilot light is out. She calls the gas company and they said she would have to contact the landlord which she did. Instead of them calling the gas company they were going to send their son out to look at it. I'm guessing nothing was done b/c it's FREEZING in here.

This could be a Quincy Epic story, stay tuned

Down to 29.8 at the bottom of the hill. 34.9/19 up on top. Fire's still going--wish it would die down already so I can check the weather (it's too far away for my wireless connection). Where's Pete? He's probalby at 25.

At Foxwoods, haven't been here in years. It's insanely big. I'm in awe of the structure, I want to build one of these. Just not anywhere near West Chesterfield.

Will .......what's up with T-giving itself?

yes i know you like our chances after especially.....but i don't think we have a date to look at or anything to track per...in that future yet

so are there any trends going on .......compared to say 2 days ago....that you are more confident about?

I'm probably less confident than ever about T-day. I still think its mostly liquid, but I wouldn't completely rule out snow/ice for the interior especially. And the timing is still up in the air...that system could come on Wednesday too.

Will .......what's up with T-giving itself?

yes i know you like our chances after especially.....but i don't think we have a date to look at or anything to track per...in that future yet

so are there any trends going on .......compared to say 2 days ago....that you are more confident about?

Christian, check out the snowguns going at WaWa

NICE find.! .....but it's gonna be in the mid 40's tommorrow.....? then mon-tue-might cool by wed? i guess they are smarter than me

The stuff they blow should survive... Tuesday is really the only threat I see... low 50s, probably comes in a little cooler

Plus, they are a little higher up. As cheezy as they are there, they really manage their manmade stuff well. They are pretty good at pinpointing their last day at the start of the season, too.

New snowguns fTW

Archived