Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
SNE obs and discussion/banter

AmyB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they change it. You can't even focus on it..Who in the hell thought this looked good? It's killer on the eyes

There's a thread in OT devoted to this change. Some like it. I don't and have already switched. You're right - it's pretty garish. Too bold. To me the WWBB throwback is soothing, comforting. Reassures me that 6-10 with lollies of 12 are on the way.

Sadly, no snowmaking last night, or this morning at Wachusett. However, on their webcams it did look like they were doing something with the groomers... maybe getting them ready for snowmaking this weekend??? Is it worth it to even start if it will be in the 50s again next week? Nights should be cold enough, but days will be above freezing.

Terribke!

If i had to use my phone my post count would be zero..

1. I can't see

2. I have a touch screen

At home I sometimes post from my iPod, so I can multitask... damn hard to see some of the text and it does automatic typing of some things... really annoying and helpful at the same time. iPad might be the ultimate solution.

I prefer using the desktop PC since I can have lots of windows open... laptop just gets annoying.

Anyway, I hope he gets it fixed.

At home I sometimes post from my iPod, so I can multitask... damn hard to see some of the text and it does automatic typing of some things... really annoying and helpful at the same time. iPad might be the ultimate solution.

I prefer using the desktop PC since I can have lots of windows open... laptop just gets annoying.

Anyway, I hope he gets it fixed.

Guaranteed my next phone is going to have a keyboard of some sort, With 48 font........ :lol:

Archived