Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
SNE obs and discussion/banter

AmyB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Northern New England could end up doing quite well from this. As long as the system isn't that strong as it's approaching which the GFS is showing, looks like it will start to depen some as it moves off the coast which would be great for us as the cold air has already started working in.

Violently agree.

We know that won't happen.

We come close to a storm by Saturday night/Sunday with that s/w diving out of the great lakes.

Yeah I saw that one...it looked like it scraped Phil with a bit of light snow, but not far off from being a big storm for the region. There's probably all sorts of embedded clipper type shortwaves that we won't see until much closer and hopefully we can get one to dive down south of us and pop a low S of LI or something to that effect.

Me FTW no more fooking br signs, turned of RTE in settings, good to go!

Thank God. :lol:

39F/34 here..clear cool....

Feels like early winter here

Yeah nice little cold shot. We torch again for a bit next week and then the hammer comes down near T-day and beyond.

Well, I am officially on vacation for 10 days. Unofficially, I'll still be tackling a few projects/phone meetings. But it's great to be off. TG week is the best!

Two a.m. phone meetings FTL. Brush burning and other yardwork after those FTW.

33.4/27 at the station. Suspect it's several degrees cooler down the hill. Hopefully, ice has reformed on the pond. Not much longer till I can use that to convert my out/back trail to a seasonal circuit one.

Not too psyched to see the mid-50's in the forecast for Tuesday. But, the 30's today and Sunday will be nice. It's also nice to see the 40% chance of snow in the forecast for Wednesday night. Too bad it seems that if we get any it would be washed away as I eat my turkey.

6z GFS is a little kinder than 0z, taking the low just off of the Cape. The reverend will be here in 15 minutes to give his 6 AM healing sermon and lalalalalock in 3-6 for the interior.

6z GFS is a little kinder than 0z, taking the low just off of the Cape. The reverend will be here in 15 minutes to give his 6 AM healing sermon and lalalalalock in 3-6 for the interior.

A moisture-starved low. Over/under??? lol

Guess I might not go below freezing after all. Got down to 32.2. Back up to 32.5. Ashfield come up from the 20's to 31.2. Guess temps today will have just a modest rise from these lows.

Archived