• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
SNE obs and discussion/banter

AmyB

I heard a crash last night above my bedroom...turns out it was my neighbors patio set on the deck above my bedroom that crashed all over the place. So at 12:30am I had to go up there and take down everything. I guess they were sleeping. Furniture still kept blowing around up there, so needless to say I am running on fumes today. I actually have drifts of leaves on my driveway..lol.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then why are you talking about severe wx and storms on Wed in a CAA regime?

Never said anything about severe wx, but could see some sort of forced line out ahead of the Arctic front. Strong dynamics, rich low-level moisture, surge of warmth, cooling temps aloft, elevated instability...just something to watch out for, not saying it will happen.

Never said anything about severe wx, but could see some sort of forced line out ahead of the Arctic front. Strong dynamics, rich low-level moisture, surge of warmth, cooling temps aloft, elevated instability...just something to watch out for, not saying it will happen.

You said Wednesday and the fromt comes thru Tuesday

Not healthy to stay up late or all night like that. I don't understand why you and Will do that

I hate sleep for the most part and I usually stay up working on weather stuff so time goes by really fast. Sometimes I hate to go to sleep when my hair is a bit longer b/c sometimes I gel it and it looks really good and I hate to mess it up.

MRG will prob have some Lake effect snow Turkey day

No real torch reflected in my 7 day. Tuesday loooks the warmest with temps approaching 50. Other than that low 40's by day and low 20's at night. I'm actually quite optimistic about getting some accumulating snow in here just after T-day. Things look pretty good to me at this point. Something is going to get going we just can't see it just yet. It will be the year of the sneaky low. We won't have a lot of advance warning for many events this year, 48-72 hours.

No real torch reflected in my 7 day. Tuesday loooks the warmest with temps approaching 50. Other than that low 40's by day and low 20's at night. I'm actually quite optimistic about getting some accumulating snow in here just after T-day. Things look pretty good to me at this point. Something is going to get going we just can't see it just yet. It will be the year of the sneaky low. We won't have a lot of advance warning for many events this year, 48-72 hours.

Zones have "lower 50's" for Tuesday. Unfortunate, but no big deal. The highs in the 30's tomorrow and Sunday will make up for it.

Archived