Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
SNE obs and discussion/banter

AmyB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<br />As far back as I could I guess. It's one of those things where I'll go back and research something..only to say "dam I wish I had..such and such". I don't need it per se, but it would be nice to have the data there. Radar is one that I wish to be readily available.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Maybe I am wrong but isn't a majority of it available through FTP

<br /><br /><br />

Maybe I am wrong but isn't a majority of it available through FTP

I don't think stuff like radar data is, but I could be wrong. I do like the fact that sites like Wunderground have old metars available. I guess what I'm saying is that it would be nice to have quick and easy access to this data.

Marcus writes

Since the forum was closed on Friday I have personally received hundreds and hundreds of emails from members. Out of those maybe 3 basically telling me to go to hell. :(

The great majority of these emails have been positive and supportive of my situation here on eastern and my health concerns. Many of them asking me to please reopen the forum. There were too particular emails that really had an impact as they hit close to home. After speaking with some people I have decided to reconsider opening the forum, probably just the general weather forecasting discussion section at this time - we can see how that works out over the next few weeks and go from there.

I am very humbled by all of the emails I have received from members and lurkers. Truly an amazing group of people.

Obviously my health issues have not changed since last Friday, so long term it would be best if I look for someone to take over the forum completely - hopefully this time it can be done the right way with a smooth transition to the next generation.

There is a slight bit of a problem right now. There are no forum moderators. If you would like to be considered for a job please email me at [email protected] (this is an email that actually works).

God Bless

Who in the hell is gonna post at that dump now? LOL What a joke

Archived