Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
SNE obs and discussion/banter

AmyB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it could be tough given early next week's numbers. but close call. would be nice to break the streak.

Yeah I don't know if they can. Even BOS and BDL might not if we get another cutter near or just after Thanksgiving. Either way, it will probably be a couple of few tenths on either side of 0.0

sunny

Just thinking about how impressive this torch has been going all the way back to last February. Airing out the house once again today, and looks like again next mon-tues as we torch once again. After a very cold start and ridiculous negative departures after 7 days, its been an all out megatorch, departures completely reversed. I know the cold will get in here eventually, but this weather event that has lasted the better part of a year demands some respect. I am beginning to wonder if we really get all that cold even into early December, the cool shots look more and more transient as the days go by.

Lets hope for the best.

Not sure if I resized these right or not, but the stream out back is running a little better now than during the dryness of the summer!

Nice, sad state of affairs left over from the dam bursts in my hometown, the Snake Meadow river is now a trickle and the main river the Mioosup River is the lowest ever, exposed riverbed. Too bad was a great trout stream.

Archived