Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
SNE obs and discussion/banter

AmyB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a disaster the Turnpike is...even on Thanksgiving Day. Tis the season for 40 miles backups heading to I-84. I guess everyone wants to view majestic Mt Tolland.

That rd is one of the worst in America. Always traffic..always heavy heavy traffic jams. An absolute nightmare..Nothing pisses me off more than sitting in traffic. I'll drive 3 hrs out of my way just to keep moving

That rd is one of the worst in America. Always traffic..always heavy heavy traffic jams. An absolute nightmare..Nothing pisses me off more than sitting in traffic. I'll drive 3 hrs out of my way just to keep moving

Ain't that the truth. I get off the highway before my exit on the way home just so I can move.

What a disaster the Turnpike is...even on Thanksgiving Day. Tis the season for 40 miles backups heading to I-84. I guess everyone wants to view majestic Mt Tolland.

It is a disaster, I traveled thru there pretty extensivly the last 7 yrs over towards orh and auburn and the whole southern mass area and back up thru the south shore, Also had season tics to the pats for 8yrs, That was always a treat once you got around Wrentham and was heading south towards Taunton, Sitting on Rte 1 was another disater on sundays........

Ain't that the truth. I get off the highway before my exit on the way home just so I can move.

This year (thankfully) we're not doing Thanksgivng at our house..instead driving up to Norfolk, Mass.to Jen's sisters.

Have to come back that nite since the girls both have a b-day party on Black Friday..and then we always go and cut down the Christmas tree and decorate it that day.

So I'll end up going and coming back thru Eastern Ct and into RI then north..isntead of the Pike. Longer but no traffic.

This.

I always hated driving from CT to ME on Friday's after work. Terrible traffic the whole way here ... Hartford, Masspike tollbooth, Masspike, 495, Hampton tolls. Execrable.

Archived