BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
NYC Jan 11-12 Regional Obs Thread

jm1220

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably going to wind up with 7-8" here and in most places in Middlesex County unless it back fills a bit, not a bad storm at all.

I just measured 6 inches here. Very light snow and the back edge is almost here. Don't think I'm gonna quite make 7 here. Nice moderate storm for me, but nothing special. Very enjoyable though.

10in estimate here in the deform band 5mi NW of HPN. Snow still coming down heavy

It sounds as if all the Westchester people have a consensus amount pretty much....that is a good sign!

heaviest snow so far tonight this is epic..although im sure it was worse during the boxing day storm(I missed it)

This storm has actually been better for me...I measured about 13" in that as there was a terrible snowhole in central Westchester (I think Thornwood only measured 13" or so as well). I think I'm going to eclipse that tonight.

It sounds as if all the Westchester people have a consensus amount pretty much....that is a good sign!

This storm has actually been better for me...I measured about 13" in that as there was a terrible snowhole in central Westchester (I think Thornwood only measured 13" or so as well). I think I'm going to eclipse that tonight.

another 2-3in seems likely before it shuts off...

Archived