Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
NYC Jan 11-12 Miller B Thread

am19psu

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very 12/30/00-ish depiction on a lot of the hi-res/mesoscale models. I know it's not the same kind of system because of the primary and overrunning inland, but the comma head and shape to the heavy precip and very rapid deepening of the storm somewhat resembles it. Tremendous hit upcoming for many of us early Wed morning.

If I remember correctly they showed some ridiculous solution where parts of the area would get 2 feet of snow. :whistle:

I don't know if it's speculation, or not, but someone said something about the ARW being more accurate than the NMM, maybe a Met idk, but I know for sure I read that earlier this week. Anyone think this is true? or am I just crazy?

OK, I stayed up waaaaay too late. You hobbyists, met brainiacs and weather weenies (hahaha) know the WRF- ARW & NMM maps? Experimental but darn good so far. They SMACK the ENTIRE region with 1-2 feet Only the op gfs is outside the box and I have a feeling it's going to get pulled back in to it's more western and wetter ensemble

from craig allen

Archived