Newest Member
    Monty
PHL Jan 11-12 Miller B Thread

am19psu

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From my blog written about 15 minutes ago

This low should be about 50 miles off the coast. It will be relatively a quick hitter but it has the potential to rapidly deepen.

With these type of systems the track can be a little bit erratic ..so their is still a chance that we could end up with a slightly further west track.

Nice to see the NAM look like this

lol what a great run, but this prob a hiccup, but amazing.

I am going to respectfully disagree!

Remember , virtually i was the one that was posting the NOGAPS model every run? Ten runs in a row? Then it went east because the other models were going west. Now as of 12 Z today it started coming back west and amping up again..18 Z slightly more and 00z slightly more. NOGAPS sniffed this out well before anything else!

Well this is virtually how it started out. Maybe even a tad tick west yet & more qpf yet...

Remember , virtually i was the one that was posting the NOGAPS model every run? Ten runs in a row? Then it went east because the other models were going west. Now as of 12 Z today it started coming back west and amping up again..18 Z slightly more and 00z slightly more. NOGAPS sniffed this out well before anything else!

Well this is virtually how it started out. Maybe even a tad tick west yet & more qpf yet...

the only thing i can say is that the euro did come in a good bit west, but wow, im not sure, i still think this is a hiccup

i dont know, the NAM does this sometimes, usually in this range before the storm, their is no other guidance supporting quite this solution. May indicate a decent trend west, though, i just wouldnt count on this coming close to verifying.

same to you bro, i hope you guys get clocked up there again.

Thanks man, you too. There is some support for the 06 NAM not to be a total fluke or hiccup: "Wow, the scary thing is..is this run is believable given the continued amplification trends we have seen in the height field." --- Baroclinic Instability (Post #810, NYC thread).

Archived