Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
PHL Jan 11-12 Miller B Thread

am19psu

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So model junk it is. It's a shame because the MM5 shows roughly 50mm in Philly, which is equal to approx. 2 inches of QPF. One can only dream...:snowman:

im not saying the mm5 is, that looks better..but look at the nmm qpf map doesnt it look weird to u...like look down in lower del with the qpf bombs then the tail like features

im not saying the mm5 is, that looks better..but look at the nmm qpf map doesnt it look weird to u...like look down in lower del with the qpf bombs then the tail like features

if you watch the loop it appears that there is a technical error and as the precip moves through virginia into md just west of dc it doesn't show anything.

Yeah I see what you're saying with those QPF streaks. I'm still somewhat interested in that QPF wedge that they both show in our area. We'll see how it goes I guess...:popcorn:

Archived