Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Coastal Storm Potential - Jan 11-12

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GFS ensembles almost look better than the op still. It goes over the BM but tracks a little more left of the op run. Would be better for all and especially the good folks in Maine.

I just hope it's juicier than the GFS...for a 996mb over the BM, the GFS was kind of paltry. Must speak to how progressive it was.

Don't know if I like the UK so far SE...makes me think the Euro might go that way.

He gets pissed if he hears anything about tolland getting the jackpot...ie...he prefers to get screwed b/c the season for him is not a race...it's a marathon.

Not that i get pissed..I just don't ever jackpot in a biggie..so there's no reason for anyone to ever post that. I nickel and dime my way with events like the last 2 nights..which I actually prefer to one huge dump

I just hope it's juicier than the GFS...for a 996mb over the BM, the GFS was kind of paltry. Must speak to how progressive it was.

Don't know if I like the UK so far SE...makes me think the Euro might go that way.

Crazy uncle is always sort of crazy. I wouldn't worry too much.

Not that i get pissed..I just don't ever jackpot in a biggie..so there's no reason for anyone to ever post that. I nickel and dime my way with events like the last 2 nights..which I actually prefer to one huge dump

I prefer one huge dump rather than constantly running to the bathroom. to each his own.

WTF is JB talking about?? Anyone else agree?

HERE COMES THE THAW, AND ITS MAD IT DIDNT HOLD SOONER.

Heh snow geese and lovers of winters worst.. enjoy the next 7-11 days because after the worse, comes one heck of reverse. The ups and downs of this month are really peverse, but I will hold my tongue and not curse.

Heh snow geese and lovers of winters worst.. enjoy the next 7-11 days because after the worse, comes one heck of reverse. The ups and downs of this month are really peverse, but I will hold my tongue and not curse.

Get that torch talk the eff out of this thread...we need good juju.

I think he's referring to the potential relaxation we've all been talking about. It's possible we may become milder for a day or two..around the 16th or 17th, but it could very well be an overrunning pattern. In fact, the ensembles push any boundary just offshore and develop just that, in the 11-15 day. It's too early to say what will happen, but I could see our latitude helping us out. I think the warm up is possible,as ensembles hint at it..but just too early to figure out. Hopefully we stay on the good side of the boundary.

Archived