Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
January GENERAL BANTER

oconeexman

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea Allan and Matthew East never talk about the Triangle...nor does GreensboroWx. Oh and don't forget Coldrain and like 5 other posters who talk all the time about the Triangle...you are such a troll/weenie.

Allan and Matthew East don't post as much as they used to with the model runs. The model runs are nominated by GA and western NC folks.

Just saying people complain about the imby questions on the main thread when the model posts are usually all about imby, too.

And then usually after the model runs are over, someone chimes in with other areas i.e. Queencity giving out QPF numbers for major cities/towns in the SE. They say patience is a virtue, undoubtedly you see it as one of the seven deadly sins and want no part of it.

If it weren't for Eyewall and WeatherNC, our Atlantic eastern shore may as well be lapping the shoulders of I-95. Should an asteroid smash the coastal plain out of existence, you won't likely hear about it here.

This society hates truth-tellers. Absolutely hates them. We kill politicians who tell the truth (which is why none of them tell it anymore). As court jester, Brick is our board truth-teller. Fortunately for him, he's no politician, so I reckon he's safe from anything worse than a banning.

I'm on my blackberry but all I can say is LOL NC people. My god. Please stop. After all these storms you would think you would learn something. It always doesn't look too well this far out, come tonights 0z and tomorrow's runs, we'll see them trending better in our direction. Then you will reflect on how obnoxious you were and claim it was justified, when all I'll do is shake my head. Listen to Brandon for once and other forecasters/mets...it's not time to throw in the towel on a system that has been showing us eye candy up until recently.

I'm just curious about why TWC is making a big deal about 1 or 2 inches of snow in NYC ? Jim Cantore is there along with Julie Martin covering the storm. Doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

It is a bigger deal because of the fiasco with the previous blizzard, plus it is the #1 TV market. Ratings baby!

It is a bigger deal because of the fiasco with the previous blizzard, plus it is the #1 TV market. Ratings baby!

The last storm was a cluster, so all eyes are on NYC.

New Rule:

Anyone in NC that got 4" or more with the previous storm has no right to complain about "only" getting 3-5" from this one. Thank you.

I'm with you on that one, though I got 3 so I'm on the edge.

New Rule:

Anyone in NC that got 4" or more with the previous storm has no right to complain about "only" getting 3-5" from this one. Thank you.

Agreed, I will be estatic with 3-5" and some freezing drizzle to seal it in, but it looks like this is going to be a 1-2" with some ice mixed in.

No problem here. I got 5" from the last go around.

I just want to see some heavy rates, where vis goes below 1/2 to 2th of a mile..

New Rule:

Archived