• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Rolling E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV/Big Jim: Not During Storm OBS Discussion/Banter Thread

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell are you talking about?

It might help if you actually looked at the statstics before posting.

http://www.erh.noaa....nacs/ewrfeb.htm

He's talking about this:

http://www.srh.noaa....data/OKX/CLIEWR

Saying "what the hell are you talking about" is a pretty rude way to respond to someone... and supports my thread in OT ;)

Looks like I did look at the statistics...if the CLI is showing it, is it right?

Highs through 7PM:

TTN 59

DYL 55

PNE 59

NXX 56

WRI 60

VAY 61

SMQ 57

LOM 58

NEL 62

UKT 55

PHL 62

MJX 63

BLM 59

PTW 59

XLL 55

MMU 55

ABE 52

EWR 60

CDW 57

12N 56

TEB 57

NYC 58

ACY 65

ILG 62

LGA 58

MQS 55

JFK 59

RDG 55

MIV 65

MPO 49

FWN 57

LNS 54

HPN 56

FRG 57

DOV 67

AVP 50

WWD 63

MGJ 56

APG 63

SWF 54

MUI 55

GED 67

ESN 66

W29 63

Because of the wind and lack of sun, today didn't feel like 60 at all. Thursday and Friday should finally feel good.

It felt great....there was a time during mid afternoon when the wind calmed down a bit and you could feel the full 60 degree goodness. Screw the snow, we should have this kind of weather year round (minus the wind).

It felt great....there was a time during mid afternoon when the wind calmed down a bit and you could feel the full 60 degree goodness. Screw the snow, we should have this kind of weather year round (minus the wind).

I didn't feel it and I was out today. Oh well - still some days left in the warm up. And I still want snow..year round mildness to me is boring.

I would recommend San Diego as a place to buy your next home or rent your next apt./condo. :sun:

I'm perfectly happy with winter weather during the winter. Now if it's below 50 degrees during the mid-afternoon in May or June, then that's a problem.

Of course, I won't complain about a few warm days in mid-February. Both Thursday and Friday should be 60+ degrees in Philly.

well I'm finally down to less than 50% snow cover. If I started the day yesterday with >50%, but ended with <50%, do I count it as a snow cover day?

If so, then that's 39 40 consecutive days! :thumbsup: I wonder what the record from 1993-94 was, probably like 50 or something...

Typically snow cover is measured in the morning, so yes yesterday would count as your last day.

Archived