Total Members
    Most Online
    Sirianni
    Newest Member
    Sirianni
October Banter 2024

JenkinsJinkies

19 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Good win, but it should have been much easier. Might be good for this team to have issues to work on going forward rather than being frontrunners. That didn't work out so well in 2019 or last year when statistically they were dominant.

Yep--we gotta stay humble. This is reminding me of the drop-off we had from Pagano to Dean Pees in 2012 (but this may be slightly worse). Goodness gracious...but what are the options here if Zach Orr doesn't get it together? I mean...would re-hiring a now old Pees with past issues be worse than what we have? Lol

3 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Yep--we gotta stay humble. This is reminding me of the drop-off we had from Pagano to Dean Pees in 2012 (but this may be slightly worse). Goodness gracious...but what are the options here if Zach Orr doesn't get it together? I mean...would re-hiring a now old Pees with past issues be worse than what we have? Lol

No. The Dean Pees D had the same problems for much of the time he was here- Playing soft and giving up leads(Swiss Pees). At this point probably just have to stick with Orr with Pees helping out and hope things improve. Wish they would have hired Pagano as a consultant instead of Pees.