• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlondeLonghorn
    Newest Member
    BlondeLonghorn
October Discobs 2024

JenkinsJinkies

Got to be the worst precipitation to clouds ratio for any event ever.  Lol.  Other than the hot sunny Saturday,  I really think it's been cloudy / drizzly for 10 straight days??  I need to go add everything up, but I don't think we got much over 1".  I do have lots of mushrooms in my yard though.

I was wrong...counting the .21" that must have fallen over last night, we got 2.1" since the 21st.  Better than I thought.  

• Like 2

Got to be the worst precipitation to clouds ratio for any event ever.  Lol.  Other than the hot sunny Saturday,  I really think it's been cloudy / drizzly for 10 straight days??  I need to go add everything up, but I don't think we got much over 1".  I do have lots of mushrooms in my yard though.
I was wrong...counting the .21" that must have fallen over last night, we got 2.1" since the 21st.  Better than I thought.  

The batches of light rain/mist have been fairly productive here. That said, I’m officially ready for a pattern change.

38 minutes ago, dailylurker said:

Another damp nasty day. Week 3 of no sun and damp looks solid. I knew this wouldn't clear out Wed like all the models said. 

Globals are all essentially 100% dry for next 10 days so should have a nice stretch of fall weather 

• Like 3