Total Members
    Most Online
    Sirianni
    Newest Member
    Sirianni
Rocktober Obs/DISCO

40/70 Benchmark

22 minutes ago, Cyclone-68 said:

Avoid Australia. They have a species called the Huntsman and it’s as big as a humans fist. Not venomous to humans thank GOD but even to see one up close would put almost anyone into a panic. About 25 years ago I saw one up close on the wall of someone’s bedroom waking up one morning and I still get the hebee jeebies remembering it 

Literally everything in Australia can kill you.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I say it all the time—a bona fide hurricane would be catastrophic.

But sell a November hurricane breaking the 33 year hurricane drought in New England. 

Another Nov. 1950 would be interesting, especially if we got what hit Pittsburgh in that one.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Cyclone-68 said:

Avoid Australia. They have a species called the Huntsman and it’s as big as a humans fist. Not venomous to humans thank GOD but even to see one up close would put almost anyone into a panic. About 25 years ago I saw one up close on the wall of someone’s bedroom waking up one morning and I still get the hebee jeebies remembering it 

I've seen pictures...NO thank you. I have no clue how people can live there, let alone sleep. 

Not sure if this is true but I saw a video once of one of those spiders (maybe not Huntsman but it was massive...like Jupiter size) and it was crawling on the back of someone's car at a stop light and snuck into the inside of the car. That would not end well for me. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Brian5671 said:

GFS has a couple days around Halloween in the low 70's LOL

There was talk that it would be 80 plus on Halloween yesterday.  But I’ll take low 70’s  in a second…that’s ideal.  Again with the weakened sun angle it has a really nice feel.   

Just now, WinterWolf said:

There was talk that it would be 80 plus on Halloween yesterday.  But I’ll take low 70’s  in a second…that’s ideal.  Again with the weakened sun angle it has a really nice feel.   

Euro pushing 80 

IMG_4283.png

18 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

I'd take the over. That's another massive ridge being shown. And with the dry weather temps will exceed guidance.  

Nothing says fall like multiple days in the 80s in October.  

6 minutes ago, SnoSki14 said:

I'd take the over. That's another massive ridge being shown. And with the dry weather temps will exceed guidance.  

Nothing says fall like multiple days in the 80s in October.  

Perhaps?   But it’s been a great fall.  We’ve had it all so far….beautiful crisp days, frosty and frozen nights, sun for days on end, gorgeous foliage, and now big beautiful warmth.  And Who doesn’t want it all?  Stellar autumn. 

• Like 1