• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlondeLonghorn
    Newest Member
    BlondeLonghorn
Rocktober Obs/DISCO

40/70 Benchmark

36 this morning…frosted roofs and windshields. None on the ground/grass. Probably needed another degree or two for that.  Next week it’ll happen.  Very crisp this morning…feels great.   

We have a village reconstruction project going on in town, and the officers working the jobs directing traffic, are all bundled up along with the construction guys.  Gonna get beautiful this afternoon though…this is good stuff. 

• Like 1

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Pfff…part of earth’s cycles. It will cool again in 4024. 

It is exactly that. But it’ll cool back a couple degrees long before that.  Bottom line…it’s still gonna snow the rest of your life and your kids lives too. Don’t you worry Luke.  Driving your car ain’t gonna stop that. 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

10 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

It is exactly that. But it’ll cool back a couple degrees long before that.  Bottom line…it’s still gonna snow the rest of your life and your kids lives too. Don’t you worry Luke.  Driving your car ain’t gonna stop that. 

Good luck 

IMG_9936.webp

• Haha 1
  • Crap 1

3 hours ago, bwt3650 said:

Then I just learned something and I was wrong

Yeah that’s why some of us are like wow this is impressive.  It’s recalculating upward and still struggling to get to that normal.

Its not doom and gloom, it’s just something that’s happening and when weather is boring, that’s what we have… temp talk lol.

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Still watering here. Need to keep the new areas of lawn growing and lush. Still have tons of peppers both flowering and growing. Won’t be a freeze here next week either

was a great year for peppers, most I ever had. literally pounds of relish etc...tomatoes are now done as of yesterday. onward to clear out and plant garlic before freeze...got down to 37 last night, still no frost that I've seen or observed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

was a great year for peppers, most I ever had. literally pounds of relish etc...tomatoes are now done as of yesterday. onward to clear out and plant garlic before freeze...got down to 37 last night, still no frost that I've seen or observed.

Same here .. legit have a plant with ~15 peppers still on it 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

3 minutes ago, ma blizzard said:

Same here .. legit have a plant with ~15 peppers still on it 

Best pepper year ever. The plants took off in September. I have probably 20-25 on the vines and new flowers 

• Like 3