Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Major Hurricane Helene

WxWatcher007

Just now, Blue Ridge said:

The current jog west is really concerning for TLH (and even more concerning for the NHC truthers). 

I can’t tell if the center is actually doing a NNW jog, but the western eye wall most certainly has veered in that direction. 

Its attempting to stay out over the bay more because the NNE movement would take it over land faster, typical frictional impacts, notice the radar images have really intensified as a result too, it'll eventually resume NNE movement probably and just come onshore but its doing the typical land aversion attempt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is what the Skyway Bridge in Tampa looked like 5 hours ago right before it was closed - imagine being on that one. Tampa reportedly has broken the storm surge record set with Idalia, too. And Tampa isn't even that close to the storm. And Savannah, GA just had a tornado, hundreds of miles from Helene. A long night and day ahead...

https://fxtwitter.com/FHPTampa/status/1839398172684370378

https://x.com/i/status/1839398172684370378

edit: for some reason twitter videos/links aren't pasting as actual embedded videos - anyone know why?  Works ok on 2 other forums I post to...

• Like 1

Just now, Drummer said:

That was an odd cut to commercial on TWC.  Looked like Bettes was taking some damage.

TMW your roof flies off and lands beside you on live TV.   Really hope it missed him and the cameraman, but it sounded like it might not have been a near miss.    

• Like 2