• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sirianni
    Newest Member
    Sirianni
Central PA Autumn 2024

35 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Interesting thoughts you both had on Allar. I have been a huge Aller cheerleader from the beginning. I honestly thought the only thing holding Drew back was the system he was placed in. I think he's got a career on Sundays in his future. 

I had concerns he was going to be another Hackenberg — a big-armed kid who lacked mobility and the requisite touch and accuracy required to be great, to say nothing of whether he had “it” upstairs. He is winning me over though. You are right about him being placed in a tough system and also lacking stud WRs. I agree he has a chance on Sundays. Scouts will fall in love with his size and arm, and if he can keep displaying that he isn’t a complete statue, then yeah I think he’ll be drafted pretty high. Jury is still out though. A lot of time for things to clarify but trend is up, for now. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

I'll tell you like my daughter told me this weekend, You're turning into a fu**@** Pu**y

My cold tolerance has been on a decline since my late 20s. I also don't feel like spending seven thousand dollars on home heating oil this winter. I'll be a fucking pussy. I'll be a shaved fucking pussy.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

My cold tolerance has been on a decline since my late 20s. I also don't feel like spending seven thousand dollars on home heating oil this winter. I'll be a fucking pussy. I'll be a shaved fucking pussy.

i've never been the type to be cold. but one of these meds i'm on, i get cold easily now. 

• Like 1

I done it…I fired up my coal stove for hopefully what will be just a few days.

I usually try and hold off till November.  70 degree steady heat feels good on the cold mornings.

My high yesterday was 60 degrees and picked up .50” of rain

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, paweather5 said:

We have a hangar at the captial city airport in New Cumberland and part of our roof blew off today. 

Ugh.  Tree fell on a coworker’s house over that way too.  It was very windy - they should have had us in a wind advisory.  

• Sad 1