• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sirianni
    Newest Member
    Sirianni
Central PA Autumn 2024

I kinda sorta somewhat mostly agree. Though, that was a game they would never have won in previous years. 
I thought Drew played sensational today considering he threw as many picks today as he had his entire career. 
Also - we benefited greatly from a couple of egregious non-calls.
I so want a top 5 matchup in happy valley after some commentator said Day was the Michael Jordan version of James Franklin

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Atomixwx said:

Cute little feature of the Tapatalk app: Any reaction to a post is notified to you as a like. 

Unless the trainer was crying happy tears about a ghost being blown, he didn't like shit. 

Be better, Crapatalk.

Interesting...I certainly didn't "like" the post. Sad faced it. 

I kinda sorta somewhat mostly agree. Though, that was a game they would never have won in previous years. 
I thought Drew played sensational today considering he threw as many picks today as he had his entire career. 
Also - we benefited greatly from a couple of egregious non-calls.
Other than that this was the game from Aller I was waiting for. Especially that last drive, under pressure on 4th downs and ice in his veins. That's the psychological turn I wasn't sure would happen.

The local PA schools are closed but not the two big districts to my south, Washington and Frederick County (I think on Frederick I know Washington is open)

My kids are at school today. Apparently it was a mistake and they were supposed to give them off today but accidentally scheduled it for last Monday.

On 10/13/2024 at 10:04 AM, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Warren really is one of the best all-around football players I’ve ever seen. Guy lines up all over the field and just makes plays whenever called upon. I really thought Drew came of age today. I’ve had my doubts but he looked different today. Confidence. Command. All of it. And to do it on the road in that type of pressure game. Big time. Picks be damned. I still think we have a problem with the guy on the sideline and Tom Allen seems to be a big step down from Manny. A couple of losses are likely still in the cards, perhaps even to a resurgent Wisconsin team on the road in a couple weeks, but I’ll enjoy this one. That was fun. 

19 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Other than that this was the game from Aller I was waiting for. Especially that last drive, under pressure on 4th downs and ice in his veins. That's the psychological turn I wasn't sure would happen.

Interesting thoughts you both had on Allar. I have been a huge Aller cheerleader from the beginning. I honestly thought the only thing holding Drew back was the system he was placed in. I think he's got a career on Sundays in his future. 

23 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Both my trash and most local schools to my south are not acknowledging.  Normal day for all. 

My trash folks only take off on Christmas and Easter. Schools up here are closed. I work for a federal contractor, still working.

6 minutes ago, anotherman said:

My kids are at school today. Apparently it was a mistake and they were supposed to give them off today but accidentally scheduled it for last Monday.

I think that may have happened here too. My son's daycare was a ghost town last Monday and it's only a ghost town when parents have to take off because their school aged children are home.