• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sirianni
    Newest Member
    Sirianni
Central PA Autumn 2024

19 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

No. I still want him fired. He doesn't prepare for games during the week and waits for halftime to make the adjustments. Had he did even the slightest bit of preparation this week, they win by 30. 

I kinda sorta somewhat mostly agree. Though, that was a game they would never have won in previous years. 

I thought Drew played sensational today considering he threw as many picks today as he had his entire career. 

Also - we benefited greatly from a couple of egregious non-calls.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

My wife wants some new knobs for our drawers, and they have what she wants so we are going to different Hobby Lobby's getting all of their stock. 

I checked the temp while moving but you are right if sitting still it raises.  It was 81 in Emmittsburg when we passed through so today heated up to the south and west.  75 back in Rou, HGR made 78 and THV 77.   WU has Hanover 76-78 right now.  If tomorrow overachieves we could see some mid 80's over here. 

If your getting knobs for the draws, don’t forget to get new switch and receptacle plates while your at it.  :lol:

Currently in a downpour 50 degrees, and just like that slowing down but still raining.

• Haha 1

50 here this Am.  Northern PA scoring in the rain department again.  Below is precip over the last 30 days (including the ten days of preciup) for a couple stations.)  Normal during this time would be about 4".  Just listing some of the lesser for the LSV area to show how dry it has been for some.   MDT and THV did a lot better. 

LNS-1.66

HGR-1.89

• Like 1

Our last above normal temperature day (70's for highs) on the way before a sharp turn to chillier for the remainder of the upcoming work week. High temperatures will struggle into the low 50's both Tuesday and Wednesday with frosty or even freezing temps possible Wednesday through Friday morning. Many spots have yet to record any rain this month....our only chance of rain this week looks to be tonight and that rain is likely to remain to the northwest of Chester County across Berks and Lehigh counties.

image.png.7c53bdb094b501f473c82a740dc3b387.pngimage.png.77e364a58c6fa193d31d0e75c732e18b.png

15 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Blew two 1st and goals settling for FG. 

I've been talking about Warren all season...my goodness is he a beast.

Warren really is one of the best all-around football players I’ve ever seen. Guy lines up all over the field and just makes plays whenever called upon. I really thought Drew came of age today. I’ve had my doubts but he looked different today. Confidence. Command. All of it. And to do it on the road in that type of pressure game. Big time. Picks be damned. I still think we have a problem with the guy on the sideline and Tom Allen seems to be a big step down from Manny. A couple of losses are likely still in the cards, perhaps even to a resurgent Wisconsin team on the road in a couple weeks, but I’ll enjoy this one. That was fun. 

Going back to an old topic of discussion.  I went south on 94 out of Hanover's town center for the first time in over a year as I  always go around there on my way to/from mby north/south of town.

Anyway, they're building a new convenience store about a 1/2 mile south of Grandview Road on 94 and, low and behold, it's a WaWa! Little did I  know when I  posted weeks ago we didn't have one, it was already under construction.  Lol

They clearly had a plan to saturate central PA with new stores. No complaints here.

For all the shit I give used car salesman James Franklin, Ryan Day may be an even more fraudulent head coach. The resource gulf between Ohio State and just about everybody is insane and yet Day is 1-7 against the top five. 

Franklin is 1-12. Those four additional attempts are likely a game against Alabama and three against Ohio State and Michigan. 

Ryan Day sucks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mitchnick said:

Going back to an old topic of discussion.  I went south on 94 out of Hanover's town center for the first time in over a year as I  always go around there on my way to/from mby north/south of town.

Anyway, they're building a new convenience store about a 1/2 mile south of Grandview Road on 94 and, low and behold, it's a WaWa! Little did I  know when I  posted weeks ago we didn't have one, it was already under construction.  Lol

They clearly had a plan to saturate central PA with new stores. No complaints here.

2 Wawa’s going up in the York area as well.  One at 30 and South Salem Church Rd, and another on Carlisle Rd (74) across from the Royal Farms in Shiloh / Dover 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Warren really is one of the best all-around football players I’ve ever seen. Guy lines up all over the field and just makes plays whenever called upon. I really thought Drew came of age today. I’ve had my doubts but he looked different today. Confidence. Command. All of it. And to do it on the road in that type of pressure game. Big time. Picks be damned. I still think we have a problem with the guy on the sideline and Tom Allen seems to be a big step down from Manny. A couple of losses are likely still in the cards, perhaps even to a resurgent Wisconsin team on the road in a couple weeks, but I’ll enjoy this one. That was fun. 

Totally agree with all of this.

Also, if PSU is going to have a special season we need to start better. @Atomixwxis spot on, halftime adjustments after a poor first half won't cut it against the school from the state to our west and likely even the cheese heads.

• Like 1