• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sirianni
    Newest Member
    Sirianni
Central PA Autumn 2024

Here in Chester County we saw our first subfreezing low of the season with the 31.9 degree reading at Warwick. Several of the lower spots in the County were in the 33 to 34 degree range so some likely frost in many areas under 450 feet ASL. Most of the higher spots remained in the low 40's like the 40.1 degree reading in East Nantmeal.
Another below normal day before a big warmup for the weekend followed by a chill down that lasts all of next week. Highs next week will likely remain in the 50's for high temperatures in the higher spots with no higher than the low 60's in lower locales. We should also see some additional frost or freeze chances by next Tuesday and Wednesday mornings.
image.png.be186ec72dd73fee9e9dc1366289d0cf.pngimage.png.10b015bce779d7a1f0b90cd7220f7e26.png

Low of 39 here with a house temp of 62, still no heat!  Like others, we also saw the northern lights last night, as my wife snapped a few good pics.  I was surprised at how fleeting they were, had to catch it at just the right time.  Taking the boat out for the last time this afternoon before she gets wrapped for the winter, gonna be a chilly one on the water.

• Like 3

This morning's low of 38.8 was the lowest of the season. It's skyrocketed to 53 already at 9:05am. 

Northern Lights last night left my wife and I in awe. We never saw them on our 12 day journey through Alaska and thought that was our only chance of ever seeing them. Just beautiful last night. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I said way back on Opening Day, I relented somewhat after getting grief from some in here after I said it, but I still think the Phillies bullpen is vastly overrated and their true colors shown brightly in the postseason. They were abysmal when needed most. 

There is no doubt about that! You saw it and we seen it. They sent how many Bullpen Players to the All-Star game to only end up with that type of performance. August and September were the clues that the Phillies were done in October. Instead of Red October it was Black October. Should of have been swept. 

1 hour ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Low of 43 at MDT this morning.

Normal low is 48.

They actually bottomed out at 42.  Weak sauce compared to most of the rest of the region but not terrible for MDT.  National low of 18 near Davis, WV.

Also, I am officially declaring a midnight high for Monday.  Carry on.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Also, I am officially declaring a midnight high for Monday.  Carry on.

This requires me to walk down the creaky-ass steps beside my toddler's bedroom, which will wake him up and I'm stuck watching Blaze and the Monster Machines until 2:30 AM, not a shot in Hell, sir. 

• Haha 1