• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sirianni
    Newest Member
    Sirianni
Central PA Autumn 2024

Family in Sarasota is all safe with appears to be mostly minor damage.

The house on the bay never flooded - water never surged for them. In Helene it destroyed their boat dock and pool / hot tub. 

Lots of trees down and debris and shingles gone and facia off but all fixable. No broken windows from what I know. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, canderson said:

The house on the bay never flooded - water never surged for them. In Helene it destroyed their boat dock and pool / hot tub. 

Lots of trees down and debris and shingles gone and facia off but all fixable. No broken windows from what I know. 

The surge was south of them thank goodness.  Still waiting to hear how bad it was.  I know Sanibel got hit badly. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, canderson said:

all sounds positive. 

• Like 2

This morning was our chilliest morning 42.9 degrees here in East Nantmeal since last May 11th (41.7). Lower spots of Chester County like Warwick saw a low of 34.8 degrees this morning. There is a frost advisory for tonight and some lower spots may actually reach near or slightly below freezing by tomorrow AM. Higher spots like here in EN should stay well above freezing and frost levels. Higher spots will struggle to escape the 50's today with low 60's across lower locales. We turn warmer for the weekend before we again chill down to start the new work week. We should see more freeze and frost potential by next Wednesday morning. Our only slight rain chance looks to be Sunday night.

image.png.a143fc58d0bf427cc4e96f6a4edf647a.pngimage.png.83fac472571728b842259ecbf6a2056f.png

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Pregame warmup for a couple of months from now when every county will have some color of shading except for York and Lanco...or more likely, just Lanco. 

Here is something we are really good at and do not need warmups up here0 and more tropical mischief down there. 

image.png.0f22be4d5392ac4bf85cba82455d424c.png

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Here is something we are really good at and do not need warmups up here0 and more tropical mischief down there. 

image.png.0f22be4d5392ac4bf85cba82455d424c.png

I did not realize how much rain has fallen in NE Florida until this past Sunday. This will be the 3rd consecutive month that Jacksonville gets roughly a foot of rain or more. They are now over 60" for the year and running about 17" AN to date. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I did not realize how much rain has fallen in NE Florida until this past Sunday. This will be the 3rd consecutive month that Jacksonville gets roughly a foot of rain or more. They are now over 60" for the year and running about 17" AN to date. 

So... no D0?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

41 when I left this morning. House holding strong at 65. No heat yet. What’s that? A McDonalds breakfast and a train ride? Don’t mind if I do. 

I bet the closest shidder to the train station or your office loves you. 

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

It flows from South to North.   The St John's.  There are others but that is one of the more famous ones 

My absolute favorite cruise terminal is JAXPORT. Yep, it looks like about 97 cents short of a dollar and once inside the terminal you realize it's actually 99 cents short of a buck. But cruising out the St. John's river into the Atlantic never gets old. Love going under the Dames Point Bridge and winding through the neighborhoods with people out waving along the way. 

• Like 1