Most Online
    Sirianni
    Newest Member
    Sirianni
Central PA Autumn 2024

30 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

What's your wind direction

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Barely anything out of the SE.   3K has a brief period of winds from the west tomorrow (for me) then back to the SE Fri AM into the night.   Fairly cloudy in the LSV but better than now (some breaks) into Saturday AM.    HRRR has more sun than 3K tomorrow then thick cloud's Friday.  

42 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Cute. 

What should I expect from a Phillies fan...

For your information I was rooting for them & was just hoping they would actually hit the ball.

Clearly they needed to hit & was just pointing it out in a sarcastic manner…

Sorry for your loss.

11 hours ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Someone tell the O’s that they need to try to hit the little round ball…

The Orioles looked like the playoff Yankees in recent years. I will be shocked if they get past KC. Yankees have trouble with hard throwers, which KC has many.

• Like 1

Low of 59 and no new rain.  I totaled 2.44" during this overcast stretch.  My YTD stands at 34.04".

I'm heading to Happy Valley this weekend for the UCLA game where it should be absolutely beautiful.  Some interesting depictions on the models, with the cold shot next week and then the GFS wanting to go ham with a ULL the following week.  Fun times ahead.  Sorry to the O's and Braves fans out there.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mitchnick said:

I had a fog bank roll in out of nowhere, then exit just as fast. Sky has been slowly brightening since its exit. Gled to hear sunshine isn't far off.

Noticed the feint tint of blue in the sky on way to office.  Thick ass cloud deck had it pretty muted, but its there.

Looking like some nice early autumn weather this weekend.  Looking forward to it.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Frustrating.   I am frustrated for Mike and the other O's fans.   They had a bases loaded, no out inning and end the game with one run. 

13 hours ago, Atomixwx said:

Sorry, Mike. Gotta blow it up a little bit. 

The new day dawned with blue skies and sunshine streaming on the horizon. On to better things. :)  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

Noticed the feint tint of blue in the sky on way to office.  Thick ass cloud deck had it pretty muted, but its there.

Looking like some nice early autumn weather this weekend.  Looking forward to it.

Had a nice bright, sun-filled drive to the office this morning. At least locally the cloud deck is parting fairly quickly.