• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sirianni
    Newest Member
    Sirianni
Central PA Autumn 2024

You're going to get it. The verdict on USC is in. They're shit. They have no offensive line to keep Miller Moss alive and their only big win was against an LSU team that is underwhelming themselves. Illinois was probably the third (maybe Rutgers) most difficult game on PSU's schedule and they beat Illinois by spread coverage if that idiot could kick. 
Ohio State should be the only loss, and even they haven't looked other-wordly, so if State loses more than one, fire Franklin immediately because that'll be on him. His team is talented enough.
Penn State does not play Rutgers this year

UCLA
@ usc
Bye
@ Wisconsin
Ohio State
Washington
@ Purdue
@ Minnesota
Maryland

Sent from my SM-X210 using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Penn State does not play Rutgers this year

UCLA
@ usc
Bye
@ Wisconsin
Ohio State
Washington
@ Purdue
@ Minnesota
Maryland

Sent from my SM-X210 using Tapatalk

What a dog shit slate. I thought Rutgers was on and Maryland wasnt. 

2 hours ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Low of 62 with .02” of rain. Penn State was a bit frustrating to watch but ultimately did what they had to do. Same problems persist in that the passing game just isn’t good enough to win at an elite level. Bama Georgia was absolutely drunk. 

It was frustrating. I was disappointed that they didn't throw downfield a few more times - I can only remember the one that drew the PI. With Nick and Kaytron doing their thing...if they can keep defenses honest with some shots downfield, look out.

All that, and then there's Warren. Good things happen when he's near the football. Yet another PSU TE destined for Sundays.

• Like 1

It was frustrating. I was disappointed that they didn't throw downfield a few more times - I can only remember the one that drew the PI. With Nick and Kaytron doing their thing...if they can keep defenses honest with some shots downfield, look out.
All that, and then there's Warren. Good things happen when he's near the football. Yet another PSU TE destined for Sundays.
That kid is just oozing with shear athletic talent

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Best player on the team, an absolute horse. 

• Like 2

How’s your recovery going?
Well I stood outside in the rain for 90 minutes watching my daughter's field hockey game today. Will be working tomorrow. Biggest issue right now is my autoimmune disorder which had been under wraps for years definitely isn't currently which I suspect was due to stress of this all. So I'm going to have to go on a 6 week steroid treatment. But I'm alive and thankful for that.

• Like 3
  • 100% 1

14 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Biggest issue right now is my autoimmune disorder which had been under wraps for years definitely isn't currently which I suspect was due to stress of this all. So I'm going to have to go on a 6 week steroid treatment. But I'm alive and thankful for that.

Triple cocktail stopped working, did it? Lol

Triple cocktail stopped working, did it? Lol
Haha, this may surprise you but 90% of alcohol I drink is beer. I love and am great at creating cocktails, know a shit ton about wine, but I don't go out often and I enjoy sipping on a beer at home.

What I will say is getting old sucks at first. Hopefully it's better later.

• Like 2

Admittedly, I did not look at models at all for months, but on Friday and Saturday I did see a slew of QPF map outputs from models showing little to some cases no measurable rainfall through midnight tonight. I've received .73" just since 4pm yesterday...pretty big miss. And there have been quite a few people who have gotten much more than I have. 

Admittedly, I did not look at models at all for months, but on Friday and Saturday I did see a slew of QPF map outputs from models showing little to some cases no measurable rainfall through midnight tonight. I've received .73" just since 4pm yesterday...pretty big miss. And there have been quite a few people who have gotten much more than I have. 
CTP had me forecasted for like .3 from yesterday out 72 hours. I'm at 1.35" and still raining

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

The 2 "major meso's had from .5-1.5" for most of us on their 18Z Friday runs (through now.)  Cannot speak for zones though!   Nam was a little too light in Lanco though. 

• Like 1