• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sirianni
    Newest Member
    Sirianni
Central PA Autumn 2024

Substandard (being nice) kicking game at PSU lives on...dude is 5/11 on field goals for his career.
Illinois going from 2 to 28 was something. Everyone needs to be fired if we don't come out and pull a Michigan and run every play in 2nd half.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

What's on the GEM then as shown above?

A weak but excessive rainer.  All the globals having confused looks with what to do with vorts in the area.   Still a risky situation later this week.  Icon tries to start something on the East Coast of Florida. 

image.png.51a68dc1f041cd532c130855336aaa29.png

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

A weak but excessive rainer.  All the globals having confused looks with what to do with vorts in the area.   Still a risky situation later this week.  Icon tries to start something on the East Coast of Florida. 

image.png.51a68dc1f041cd532c130855336aaa29.png

It sorta looks like the Midwest front is coming in a little earlier than previously progged, so things don't have a chance to develop and get pushed off the east coast.

• Like 1

One thing of interest, that is displayed well on the EC, but hinted on others is jet stream interaction.   Last week we joked about any prospective hurricaine arriving in the NE just in time to interact with a vort and front dropping cold air down...well now the Northern Stream Wave is coming in earlier and more dominant and it does spin up a Nor'easter but also in effect squashes any true storm in the Southeast. 

image.thumb.png.953f321c91eee274bcbed55f896e1b48.pngimage.thumb.png.ff3db6c1e7b3a09deb065b68d14676a2.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I think Sound Garden has a song about it. 

Grunge is an indictment on musical instruments. Two genres or time periods of music I find incredibly overrated: 

1) 80s hair bands

2) 90s grunge 

Give me electronic pop, nu wave, hardcore and metal any day. 

Just now, Atomixwx said:

Grunge music is an indictment on musical instruments. Two genres or time periods of music I find incredibly overrated: 

1) 80s hair bands

2) 90s grunge 

Grunge is easy to sing along to though, like a lot of 80's rap, so people sang along regardless of the quality! 

Low of 62 with .02” of rain. Penn State was a bit frustrating to watch but ultimately did what they had to do. Same problems persist in that the passing game just isn’t good enough to win at an elite level. Bama Georgia was absolutely drunk. 
All I want is one home playoff game

• 100% 1

43 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Grunge is an indictment on musical instruments. Two genres or time periods of music I find incredibly overrated: 

1) 80s hair bands

2) 90s grunge 

As a guitar player of 51 years, 80's hair bands had some (but not all) great shred guitarists and 90's grunge had no great guitarists, at least that I ever heard.

Today is our 5th straight day with measurable rain with .03" since midnight. Some additional shower chances this morning but mainly a cloudy damp and cool few more days ahead before we dry out by Wednesday. Of note we will finish September with our 2nd straight below average temperature month. This is our first back to back below average months since May and June in 2023.

image.png.7b0c367924ed63f887ae9473d94a6bd8.pngimage.png.fe69b1586875d49086fa1ece46e3c411.png

54 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

1) 80s hair bands

2) 90s grunge 

I like some of the hair bands (Ratt, Dokken, WASP, Motley Crue, etc). I was never into the real HEAVY metal, Metallica being the exception. My true likes were, and still are, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, and Dio. Grunge is what killed what was known as metal back in the 80's which included the hair bands. Outside of Pearl Jam, I really didn't get into grunge. 

And I absolutely hate Guns N Roses...

2 minutes ago, ChescoWx said:

Today is our 5th straight day with measurable rain with .03" since midnight. Some additional shower chances this morning but mainly a cloudy damp and cool few more days ahead before we dry out by Wednesday. Of note we will finish September with our 2nd straight below average temperature month. This is our first back to back below average months since May and June in 2023.

image.png.7b0c367924ed63f887ae9473d94a6bd8.pngimage.png.fe69b1586875d49086fa1ece46e3c411.png

We does not include MDT at this point.  They are AN.

27 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

All I want is one home playoff game

You're going to get it. The verdict on USC is in. They're shit. They have no offensive line to keep Miller Moss alive and their only big win was against an LSU team that is underwhelming themselves. Illinois was probably the third (maybe Rutgers) most difficult game on PSU's schedule and they beat Illinois by spread coverage if that idiot could kick. 

Ohio State should be the only loss, and even they haven't looked other-wordly, so if State loses more than one, fire Franklin immediately because that'll be on him. His team is talented enough.