• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sirianni
    Newest Member
    Sirianni
Central PA Autumn 2024

Luckily the national guard brought in a fleet of Blackhawk helicopters to start rescuing them

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Since I used to live in Bradenton I just checked damage there.... devastating at the beaches and people along the rivers.    All 3 beaches, Bradenton, Holmes and Anna Maria were basically destroyed.  Buildings standing but had water in them to the tune of 6-8 feet and I do not think you can recover from that....has to be destroyed.   All the roads around the beaches destroyed.  

We thought insurance was bad before....

• Like 1
  • 100% 1

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Since I used to live in Bradenton I just checked damage there.... devastating at the beaches and people along the rivers.    All 3 beaches, Bradenton, Holmes and Anna Maria were basically destroyed.  Buildings standing but had water in them to the tune of 6-8 feet and I do not think you can recover from that....has to be destroyed.   All the roads around the beaches destroyed.  

We thought insurance was bad before....

My sister came soooo close to moving to Florida, but didn't. I like visiting beaches but would/have never considered living at one. 

• Like 1

Our gloomy weather continues another 0.09" fell here in East Nantmeal since midnight. We have picked up 1.45" of rain so far this week. Rain chances continue though no wash out days through Tuesday. Today will be the relative warmest day of the week with temps reaching the low 70's. We fall back into the 60's for highs for most of the upcoming week.image.png.098245efab68bef49946e9ce4122671b.pngimage.png.44eb0966dc4c22be4eaf0faad4581965.png

29 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

This would be unwelcome

image.thumb.png.60ca43a58631d5a90e016ffe83684857.png

Regardless of how many named storms, regardless of how many reach hurricane status, regardless of how many make landfill on USA soil...this is quickly turning into a tropical season that will be remembered for how damaging it was.

14 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Regardless of how many named storms, regardless of how many reach hurricane status, regardless of how many make landfill on USA soil...this is quickly turning into a tropical season that will be remembered for how damaging it was.

3 canes in 13 months for Taylor county Florida.  That would be 4.

Up to 82 here!  Feels super warm.

84 for the high, still 82 right now. 
68 and a moderate driving mist/drizzle. Almost 0.10" on day. Grass everywhere is overgrown with head size mushrooms exploding everywhere.

Amazing what 50 miles and some hills can do

6 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

68 and a moderate driving mist/drizzle. Almost 0.10" on day. Grass everywhere is overgrown with head size mushrooms exploding everywhere.

Amazing what 50 miles and some hills can do

Yea, it is the hills.  On the other side of the ridge, it never broke into sun today.   I got 5 higher than HGR as the upper layers heated up fast.    This GFS map depicts it fairly well for at least over here.

image.png.5e32dcc491a06aa4515ec9f497489805.png

Yea, it is the hills.  On the other side of the ridge, it never broke into sun today.   I got 5 higher than HGR as the upper layers heated up fast.    This GFS map depicts it fairly well for at least over here.
image.png.5e32dcc491a06aa4515ec9f497489805.png

Everyday since Monday has been the same basically. Pretty amazing considering our streak of daily rainfall seems like it will continue until Wednesday or so. 1.20" of rain this week. 1.44" in September

5 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Everyday since Monday has been the same basically. Pretty amazing considering our streak of daily rainfall seems like it will continue until Wednesday or so. 1.20" of rain this week. 1.44" in September

It was the same here until today though we have had little rain the last 3 days.  12Z GFS and CMC says to keep your summer wear handy.   The exclamation of 80's being over back in early to mid Sept may have jinxed us.   

2 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

That psu line at 18 seems huge, but it almost seems like Vegas is goating people into taking Illinois

Sent from my SM-X210 using Tapatalk

Illinois has a history of not only playing well but winning at the Beav. No way I'd take PSU at 18. But I don't gamble and I'm extremely cautious by nature.

Illinois has a history of not only playing well but winning at the Beav. No way I'd take PSU at 18. But I don't gamble and I'm extremely cautious by nature.
You have two trends here, one is Illinois history, two is psu recent history vs everyone but OSU/Michigan. But yes, no way in hell I'm touching betting on this game.

Sent from my SM-X210 using Tapatalk