Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Central PA Autumn 2024

4 minutes ago, mitchnick said:

Fixed. Lol

The interesting thing about the Canadian (until it changes here in about 15-30 min) was the storm had a path to ride at least part way up the Eastern Coast while coming from the north was another vort with the paweather 540 line and air cold enough for wet snow with it.   Would not snow here but would not have ruled it out in New England mountains.

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The interesting thing about the Canadian (until it changes here in about 15-30 min) was the storm had a path to ride at least part way up the Eastern Coast while coming from the north was another vort with the paweather 540 line and air cold enough for snow with it.   Would not snow here but would not have ruled it out in New England mountains.

I noticed that and figured it was just an off run. We'll see. 

• Like 1

My dearest Hanlore, 

One week has come since the skies became dark. A week since the large ball of fire was put out like a see-gar on the ashtray of existence. And I long for your embrace. Or maybe I long for the warmth of the sun. My crotch continues to itch and I spend the majority of the time I am not writing to you going through my hairs with a small brush. I still wonder if you were truthful when telling me you did not stray beyond our matrimony whilst on your voyage to Buenos Aires. I take you at your word, but the itch is neverending. 

Oh, my love, I miss with the same continuity the lightest of drizzles has enveloped the atmosphere since the sun last shone. I just hope this infernal itching will subside. 

All my love, 

Nooners