• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Central PA Autumn 2024

2 minutes ago, mitchnick said:

5 minutes in Hanover. People here can't afford it.

I wish there were bums in Philipsburg. SO wanted a McChicken yesterday. I wanted to not sit in the drive-thru for 20 minutes. 

I sat in the drive-thru for 20 minutes.

• Sad 1

Helene is going to be hanging from the rafters of Planet Earth after tonight. This one is going to reach peak strength at the buzzer. 
This storm is going to produce a whole lot of papers. It seemed to interact with a stinger jet right before it went off to the races

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

56 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

MDT's low this Am was 69 tying it for the all-time warmest if they do not get to 68 by midnight tonight.

Our rain from Helene is approaching right now

Indeed, these warm overnight lows here towards the end of the month are going to ruin our BN month, probably end up about a half degree AN now.

Low of 68 here with .37" of additional rainfall, up to 1.8" since Saturday.

Anyone come across any cool clips from the hurricane?  I haven't seen much.  I guess landfalling across a very rural area didn't hurt?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Indeed, these warm overnight lows here towards the end of the month are going to ruin our BN month, probably end up about a half degree AN now.

Anyone come across any cool clips from the hurricane?  I haven't seen much.  I guess landfalling across a very rural area didn't hurt?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

They actually snuck a 68 in for 5 min so record is gone. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Sorta time sensitive - check out the radar in northern VA - stratiform area of rain moving N/NE, individual cells moving NW:

https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/nexrad/?parms=LWX-N0B-1-24-100-usa-rad

My daughter is in DC shooting Caps game tonight. Last evening i told her to pay attention to weather.  she had NO clue :blink: of the Hurricane coming on shore

• Haha 2