• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Central PA Autumn 2024

Just now, Atomixwx said:

I've schadt there. No chairs to throw at rich people, however.

So ironic and disgusting that Davis had that built, destroying the view of the Oakland hills in the background, and then HE tarped it anyway because he couldn't sell the seats for Raiders games. 

So ironic and disgusting that Davis had that built, destroying the view of the Oakland hills in the background, and then HE tarped it anyway because he couldn't sell the seats for Raiders games. 
Maybe if he drafted actual football players and not the fastest black guy he could find, he would have had to build a second level onto his mountain.

James Jett? That dude can fly. Let's pay him millions of dollars to catch footballs with his Olympic speed. Dude would have paid Usain Bolt to play WR if he were alive when Bolt was running. Ironically enough, had he drafted the fastest black guy available in Calvin Johnson and not the fattest black guy available in JaMarcus Russell, maybe he also puts a second level to Mount Davis then as well...

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Atomixwx said:

Maybe if he drafted actual football players and not the fastest black guy he could find, he would have had to build a second level onto his mountain.

James Jett? That dude can fly. Let's pay him millions of dollars to catch footballs with his Olympic speed. Dude would have paid Usain Bolt to play WR if he were alive when Bolt was running. Ironically enough, had he drafted the fastest black guy available in Calvin Johnson and not the fattest black guy available in JaMarcus Russell, maybe he also puts a second level to Mount Davis then as well...

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

James Jett...I forgot all about him. You're right on, that dude had the perfect name. 

6 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Sheriff's office in Taylor county, Florida; "Hay all you dumb shits who didn't leave. Now you get to write your name, date of birth, and your residence on your arm using a permanent marker because you're gonna fuckin' die."

He's just kidding with them. Nothing to see.