• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Central PA Autumn 2024

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I do think we start to see evac orders for TPA and North. 

Gonna have to come from somewhere else. The governor is currently scrutinizing every Sexual Education book in the state and crossing out words such as "rubbers," "jimmy hats," "raincoats," "the pill," "pull out," "dicks," "*******," and "assholes," and that's going to take up the majority of his time.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jns2183 said:

We shall see what happens but this thing has one of the strongest signals I've ever seen for absolutely rapid intensification insanity

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Every storm except for Beryl has struggled this season but the wind shear is almost non-existent with this set-up currently and the Gulf is basically a pool of boiling piss. Assuming the approaching front doesn't suck the energy out of it, this has a chance to get to the 150s. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, canderson said:

Our AC is still on … 

9 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Same here.  AC was on occasionally last night despite it being in the mid 50's out. 

Wow...I'm surprised to hear that.

My house has slowly crept down, with no heat or a/c, from 72 on Saturday morning on the 1sr floor to 70 on the first and 71 on the 2nd now.

1 minute ago, mitchnick said:

Wow...I'm surprised to hear that.

My house has slowly crept down, with no heat or a/c, from 72 on Saturday morning on the 1sr floor to 70 on the first and 71 on the 2nd now.

Well, that explains part of it.  I keep the house at 68 at night.   Sleep experts suggest mid 60's but I am not up for that bill. 

12 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Well, that explains part of it.  I keep the house at 68 at night.   Sleep experts suggest mid 60's but I am not up for that bill. 

I like it cool too, but live with warmer temps so I can maintain a lower bill...$112 this month.

Winter I keep days at 67/68 and nights at 64/65.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mitchnick said:

I like it cool too, but live with warmer temps so I can maintain a lower bill...$112 this month.

Winter I keep days at 67/68 and nights at 64/65.

We do similar in the winter and 71 daytime, 68 night in summer.  This bill was 170ish last month.  Hard to compare bills with different house types.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

My SO is a water buffalo and as a result, it's never above 61 in this place. I'm hoping to not use the heat much because my cap locked in last week at $3.88/gal. Thanks a lot, bin Laden. 

I topped off my oil at the end of last season in the upper $3's, so it'll be January, maybe February if I'm lucky, before I have to refill.