• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sirianni
    Newest Member
    Sirianni
Central PA Autumn 2024

19 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Sixers already saying that Embiid is on a game limit and won't play any 2nd games of back to backs. This is addition to him not playing any games that start after 12pm.

I never would have taken him but it was good posting material. Kept me from talking about the 18z Gfs.  So morning games only then!  Lol.  Maybe he should play in Europe.

7 hours ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Looks like none of the local stations hit 70. Only 66 at MDT. I’m a bit in the bag after watching the Yanks game and some old episodes of Succession ha. Night all. 

Kbub hit 73 and Kmui hit 74.  The heat really seemed to concentrate north of Harrisburg and in elevation yesterday.   33 here this AM tying it for the coldest Am of the week. 

• Like 1

Many lower spots were again near freezing including Warwick with their 4th straight freezing morning - while the higher spots in the county were over 12 degrees warmer in the mid-40's for low temps. A nice warming trend gets under way today peaking on Tuesday before we start dropping back to normal and end then below normal by the end of the work week.

image.png.c4724b91167d2a2dec821dc06533357b.pngimage.png.eb7955434ff35efc5a43944d5975de28.png