• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sirianni
    Newest Member
    Sirianni
Central PA Autumn 2024

Warwick Township was the cold spot this morning with our first sub 30 degree reading of the autumn season here in Chester County with a low of 29.3 at 7am. Our unseasonably chilly weather continues again today and tomorrow as high temps again remain in the mid to upper 50's. We begin to see a nice warming trend as we head toward the weekend. Many spots could see highs reaching near 70 degrees by Sunday. Our "drytober" continues with no rain in site and none falling across most spots since late September.

image.png.d32929768bcb987a3c9e6ae0cbd4ec8a.pngimage.png.2b947d77f8e8ad9447b698003c3c2ead.png

50 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Not even close to a freeze so far for many. For me, today was the peak of the cold as to morning lows.  Colder over there tomorrow Am on the 3K.    The Canadian continues to keep everyone in the 35ish range into next week with good radiational nights despite highs being above normal.   

FWIW...MU said last week that Lanco's chances for frost would be Wednesday and Thursday night. He said that Monday and Tuesday did not look conducive due to a breeze and cloud cover. Tonight, we radiate out. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

I have an astounding nine active WU stations within a mile and a half of my house.  I understand absolutely nobody asked for this information and it probably only excites me, but I felt compelled to provide it anyway.  Carry on lads.

Yeah but how many are by water? How many are in cool spots? How many are by county airports? 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

I have an astounding nine active WU stations within a mile and a half of my house.  I understand absolutely nobody asked for this information and it probably only excites me, but I felt compelled to provide it anyway.  Carry on lads.

This is an almost weird enough post to come from...me. 

I appreciate this very much. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

40 when I left the house, although much cooler through some of the low-lying rurals where I spotted ample frost. Tonight should be colder over here. 

I saw 38 on car thermo, and spotty frost observed on rooftop across the street from my house and normal spotty lowland spots on way to office.  

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Yeah but how many are by water? How many are in cool spots? How many are by county airports? 

No airports and no undue influence from any bodies of water, unless you count little ol' Grubb Lake a couple miles to my west ha.  All in the land of Suburbia, with elevations ranging from 400-600'.  I've said too much.

9 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

No airports and no undue influence from any bodies of water, unless you count little ol' Grubb Lake a couple miles to my west ha.  All in the land of Suburbia, with elevations ranging from 400-600'.  I've said too much.

Cars will be circling your neighborhood by days end with all this PPI you have put out into the public eye. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Boring. You need to move at least seven of those stations to more important locales.

• Like 1