• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sirianni
    Newest Member
    Sirianni
Central PA Autumn 2024

A stretch of below normal temps looks likely for most of the next week. With highs in the mid 60's most day's with the exception of our one mild day on Saturday when high temps could touch the 70's. The chilliest air of the early fall season then looks to arrive next Monday with highs struggling to escape the 50's in some of the higher spots of Chester County. Sadly, about our only shot of rain looks to be Sunday night with a cold front.

image.png.2fa6aa8dcb31fe00bf86028a050dca17.pngimage.png.c7a75c34e39934920bdbd242595506ee.png

1 hour ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Low of 46. Broke out the fall jacket for the first time this morning. Beautiful week ahead. 

I saw 48 on car digi temp reader thingy.

Beautiful stretch of fall weather incoming. 

We are lucky to be able to enjoy and not worry about being wiped out.  Thoughts and prayers to all in the path of Milton (my uncles name as well -  first time I've ever heard of it outside of conversation about him (he passed when I was 3), and Milton Hershey.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

We are lucky to be able to enjoy and not worry about being wiped out.  Thoughts and prayers to all in the path of Milton (my uncles name as well -  first time I've ever heard of it outside of conversation about him (he passed when I was 3), and Milton Hershey.

I had 54 when i left the gym at 6am. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

Amen. Although at some point a Cat 4 or 5 will come up the bay and do very serious damage in the LSV. 

Milton Berle

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

2pm Advisory: Milton @ 155 mph.

It appears to be taking a big breath of air and headed for top category again.   Hurricane models continue to insist the center goes over St Pete and worst cases TPA while some globals save TPA the worst in lieu of Bradenton down to Sanibel area.    Poor Sanibel.  They are nowhere near done rebuilding and if this thing throws 10+ feet of water over them, it is going to be tough to come back again.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, paweather said:

The evacuations in Florida is insane. Traffic, Traffic, and Traffic. 

The good thing is...people are actually leaving. 

Helene was horrible. Might be one of the few storms that the results were worse than anticipated. It's hard to comprehend from our area just how devastating things are to our south.

Bright (extremely relatively speaking) side in it? Because of how graphically bad as Helene was/is, maybe that has/will influence more people to take action going forward. I have to wonder if the mass exodus is in part due to how ominous Milton has become, and also in part to how fresh the catastrophe that Helene was. 

• Like 2