• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sirianni
    Newest Member
    Sirianni
Central PA Autumn 2024

8 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I hope so otherwise it is back to the watering game. 

My grass is still growing at a decent rate. I ended up with around 3.8" during that 10 day mushroom fest, so I'm fine with dry for the next week+. Summer's over so the hell with the grass! 

6 minutes ago, mitchnick said:

My grass is still growing at a decent rate. I ended up with around 3.8" during that 10 day mushroom fest, so I'm fine with dry for the next week+. Summer's over so the hell with the grass! 

We had less than 1.5" over 10 days here and it is dry now.  Twice a day flower/plant watering.  Hope the grass still growing gets rain tonight.   1.5" in 10 days is just normal for Sept.   People who sell here should have to put a drought statement in their real estate disclosures.    We are one week into Oct and have had less that 28" for the year.  Crazy

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

We had less than 1.5" over 10 days here and it is dry now.  Twice a day flower/plant watering.  Hope the grass still growing gets rain tonight.   1.5" in 10 days is just normal for Sept.   People who sell here should have to put a drought statement in their real estate disclosures.    We are one week into Oct and have had less that 28" for the year.  Crazy

I would think your side of the mts have the best chance tonight. Good luck.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2024 at 7:28 AM, Bubbler86 said:

Much of LSV Back into D0.

image.thumb.png.0f99819dace89796d026b718d3994ce9.png

Northeast Drought Summary

Moderate to heavy rain doused much of the Northeast Region, with totals near or exceeding 3 inches in areas impacted by Hurricane Helene (western Maryland and most of West Virginia). Excessive totals of 5 to 8 inches soaked southeastern West Virginia. Widespread improvements were brought into West Virginia and adjacent Maryland, with the wetter areas experiencing 2-class improvements. Widespread extreme drought (D3) across southeastern West Virginia last week was reduced to moderate drought (D1) this week. In contrast, lesser amounts of precipitation in central and northern West Virginia and the Maryland Panhandle led to little or no improvement, keeping much of these areas entrenched in the extreme (D3) to excessive (D4) drought which developed and expanded after mid-July.

The year to date surplus at MDT says hello to this farce of a D0 for the LSV.

IMG_7049.jpeg