• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Central PA Autumn 2024

A mainly cloudy week start to the week through Wednesday. Temps remain in the 60's the next couple of days with a small chance of showers late this afternoon. Shower chances increase a bit by Tuesday night through Wednesday. Sun returns Thursday with temps a little above normal to finish the work week and falling to close to near normal by the weekend.

image.thumb.png.55fd5f697087f2c03d328c09559a9052.png

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

You could not have picked a better response - I love that guy. Bill Glass is the name of the Progressive guy in those commercials. I only know this because after I saw him the first time, I had to know. I think I know more about Bill Glass than anyone else on this forum. I laugh out loud every time he's on TV.

And why am I bragging about that...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

You could not have picked a better response - I love that guy. Bill Glass is the name of the Progressive guy in those commercials. I only know this because after I saw him the first time, I had to know. I think I know more about Bill Glass than anyone else on this forum. I laugh out loud every time he's on TV.

And why am I bragging about that...

More than one of those scenes has been played out here...the "why did they say X percent" comments, it has nothing to do with the DP, and "How many more people is he going to call".  LOL

11 hours ago, canderson said:

I won’t be here for it but late this week the remnants of Helena (I think that’ll be its name) will hit this region pretty damn hard it seems. Instead I’ll be where the dsmn thing reforms in the Atlantic and pounds the island. Good times. 

The end of the week looks beautiful from what I'm seeing? 

25 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

The end of the week looks beautiful from what I'm seeing? 

I don't think they've entered the hurricane remnants. I find it hard to believe they'll miss CPA. 

Edit: Looking at models this am it seems steering currents might keep it W of the MA actually. I'd think projector would send it across up out to sea and recurve W to hit the maritimes. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Oh - well, I was just going off of CTP's forecast and nothing else. They have highs in the low 70s with sunshine heading into the weekend. 

80s is a little warm for me at the end of September. 

I thought you meant that as nice weather, was not disagreeing.    My Zone has two days in the upper 70's but I was more modeling with that comment.  Florida could have trouble with that Tropical Storm.

image.png.ce945e262d279e375aa89f4b88f4e078.png

• Like 1

I'm back and I learned an important lesson. Never ever go to a dentist for a root canal. I did so last Monday. I went to bed Wednesday not feeling well. Woke up 2 am soaked, in pain, and barely able to think. Lucky I was at my parents with my daughter cause I barely remember calling 911 and waking them. I awoke next sometime Friday evening in the ICU, it's all blurry. Sepsis sucks and comes on fast. I'm lucky

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Sad 6

9 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

I'm back and I learned an important lesson. Never ever go to a dentist for a root canal. I did so last Monday. I went to bed Wednesday not feeling well. Woke up 2 am soaked, in pain, and barely able to think. Lucky I was at my parents with my daughter cause I barely remember calling 911 and waking them. I awoke next sometime Friday evening in the ICU, it's all blurry. Sepsis sucks and comes on fast. I'm lucky

Damn sorry to hear that JNS. Scary stuff. Glad to hear you are okay. 

26 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Jesus, I’m sorry. What dentist?