• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Central PA Autumn 2024

Happy 1st day of Autumn to those who celebrate!! Some spots especially in southwest sections of Chester County saw some rain overnight with a spotter in Atglen reporting 0.40" - we saw nada up in East Nantmeal. For the many of us that missed out on rain last night there will be a better chance for many by Tuesday night through Wednesday. Temps this week will be not too far from normal to slightly below for the first week of fall.

image.thumb.png.7c3d4ae6a813cbd50b1a40415555e1fa.png

1 hour ago, canderson said:

.25” for me. So basically 2” less than MDT lol 

Yeah that was crazy, it did one of the craziest splits I have ever seen. To the west of me tons of trees down flooding and hail. To the east of me same thing. Saw the storms heard them for hours and got little rain. 

I mentioned earlier about a possible tornado in HBG last night. Here’s a story about it. I hope CTP sends a survey team - we drove by the area this evening and it looks like a tornado to me. 

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2024/09/beyond-crazy-destructive-storm-shreds-trees-floods-homes-in-part-of-dauphin-county.html

1 hour ago, canderson said:

I mentioned earlier about. possible tornado in HBG last night. Here’s a story about it. I hope CTP send a survey team - we drove by the ares this evening and it looks like a tornado to me. 

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2024/09/beyond-crazy-destructive-storm-shreds-trees-floods-homes-in-part-of-dauphin-county.html

I haven't heard or seen anything about this until you posted the link - we are hearing and seeing a lot about significant damage in York last night.