• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Billy Chaos
    Newest Member
    Billy Chaos
Central PA Autumn 2024

20 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Hey old guys. If you just take the damned mushrooms you can see god and it'll basically be a high school reunion. Or did y'all give him wedgies and are afraid of being cast into the lake of fire?

i'm just tryin to help a brotha get in the frigid pool H2O. 

Its really feels damp out. looks like it could rain at any moment

MDT bagged 1/4" of rain yesterday?   And it got to 86 there?  Only got to 75 here.    For the most part this week end warm up has not really been too warm.   Only 66 here right now. 

(Just realized it says Grand Rapids but it is MDT's chart when I select MDT from the Past Weather section.    Some 0's and 1's are messed up)

image.png.39ce43819c0bff0c3205cf19312f3e29.png

10 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I'm probably the only one stupid enough to do this, but I enjoy it so I keep doing it. Long ago I tired of the 95>64>168/158 nightmare getting to OBX. About 10 years ago I added more time but subtracted tons of stress by taking Delaware 1>113>13 across the CBBT into Va. Beach and then down 168/158 to OBX. That drive on 13 through the Delmarva is so much more relaxing than than the 95/64 mess. 

That was an option that I can still go with,  but we go Rt. 3 to 17 and then cut over to 64 at Williamsburg.  On my way now so we'll see how I  feel when I'm on 97 in MD whether to take 50 east. Damn bridge tunnel is $21, which constitutes rape in my book.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

MDT bagged 1/4" of rain yesterday?   And it got to 86 there?  Only got to 75 here.    For the most part this week end warm up has not really been too warm.   Only 66 here right now. 

(Just realized it says Grand Rapids but it is MDT's chart when I select MDT from the Past Weather section.    Some 0's and 1's are messed up)

image.png.39ce43819c0bff0c3205cf19312f3e29.png

That's very weird. My high was 79 and I saw zero rain anywhere (and we were in Steelton to Mechanicsburg to Harrisburg in the afternoon)

10 minutes ago, canderson said:

That's very weird. My high was 79 and I saw zero rain anywhere (and we were in Steelton to Mechanicsburg to Harrisburg in the afternoon)

It was a digital issue.    I was in the climate section for the CTP area and changed the date below to 2024-09 and it brought up the details for grand rapids.    Did not notice until after I had already posted it. 

image.thumb.png.4bd2adc5549d10775a4e8e731ee1980a.png

• Like 1

I can accept the loss, just don’t want to lose our QB for the season. Ugh. If it had to be by anyone, glad it was Saquon who went off. A weird game. Hard to take too much from it. Also I’m drunk. Congrats to all the Birds fans out there. They got it done when it mattered.  Not that Jalen made it easy; a topic for another time ;)