Most Online
    BlondeLonghorn
    Newest Member
    BlondeLonghorn
September Banter 2024

George BM

Just now, WxUSAF said:

Good lord that was too damn close 

There is something wrong with this team. The blown leads in the 4th quarter are not normal for a 'good' team. And Tucker is now unreliable. This team might be on the decline, instead of retooling.

11 minutes ago, CAPE said:

There is something wrong with this team. The blown leads in the 4th quarter are not normal for a 'good' team. And Tucker is now unreliable. This team might be on the decline, instead of retooling.

I don’t blame Harbaugh (or Hyde) for bad play. But these 4Q blown leads have to fall on him and the coaching staff in large measure. The offense goes Uber vanilla and conservative and defense falls apart. Don’t get it but it happens way to much.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

I don’t blame Harbaugh (or Hyde) for bad play. But these 4Q blown leads have to fall on him and the coaching staff in large measure. The offense goes Uber vanilla and conservative and defense falls apart. Don’t get it but it happens way to much.

With all the success running the ball where were the shots downfield? Literally nothing to Likely and Andrews and anything to Flowers was underneath. No killer instinct. Not a huge Monkon fan. I remain unconvinced since that debacle in the AFC championship game.

3 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Lamar got it done at the end when it was needed, as he should. Made a couple clutch plays.

Ravens have to be dead last in pass defense. Gave up 379 today.

And the secondary was the strongest unit on paper coming into the season 

Just now, WxUSAF said:

And the secondary was the strongest unit on paper coming into the season 

Humphrey played decently today, but he isn't an impact player anymore. Marcus Williams is mediocre at best at this point. Big names but no longer as productive. Lets hope Wiggins becomes the playmaker he was in college. Showing flashes.

4 hours ago, aldie 22 said:

Well...not sure I could ask for a better start to the Vikings season...Flores defense is legit for now and KOC is in a groove calling plays. I was hoping for a 1-2 start 2-1 if lucky because of home games 3-0 never crossed my mind. Twins collapse is a turd in the punch bowl but what can you do.

The Vikings aren’t just winning, they are looking dominant.  I did not see that coming.  Flores vs LaFleur next weekend is going to be great.

The Twins are cooked.  They needed Pablo to win the first game today and he got rocked.  Officially out of a playoff spot as of today.  Not that anyone wants to watch them score twice while getting swept.

• Like 1

On 9/16/2024 at 3:23 PM, mappy said:

Down in OC next weekend for Oceans Calling, I was glad the PTC was happening this week but then you know more medical waste then usual is closing down beaches… yay. 

Did you find any evidence of medical waste? That would be amazing.