Total Members
    Most Online
    BlondeLonghorn
    Newest Member
    BlondeLonghorn
September Banter 2024

George BM

7 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

May be happening early. That timeout nonsense is pretty bad.

Lamar’s fumble and another baffling harbaugh mistake. Luckily Bills didn’t capitalize. Not sure I understand why they didn’t try and push the ball downfield there with 40 seconds before the half?? You had a timeout. 

• Like 1

Curious if anyone can track the particle matter and toxins aloft from the Biolab chemical plant to let us know if it is headed our way. I can't find the link I used for the East Palestine disaster but regardless that was way over my pay grade. I accept best guesses. Thanks.

Fog or not in the thread below, the toxins didn't disappear.

https://www.threads.net/@esg.hound/post/DAjbEbIPKiF?xmt=AQGzTCo8h_HIkLOZ21FEj75-tU3_Fp_kjJ-QuLuV4d72Iw

• Like 1

22 hours ago, WxUSAF said:

Me going to bed clearly turned their fortunes around. You’re welcome all!

The first offensive play of the game was an 87 yard TD run! The whole game was dominant.. 

Lamar if he stays healthy might go for a 3rd MVP. Jayden Daniels is up there too.. I have a feeling the Ravens will be able to stop him in 2 weeks. 

On 9/30/2024 at 4:10 AM, CAPE said:

Nice game for Justice Hill too. Top receiver with around 80 yds I believe. Need to get the TEs and WRs more involved downfield at some point, but dominating up front and running  the ball down the throats of opponents is who the Ravens are. 

Zay Flowers was wide open for a TD that Lamar missed. This team has so many weapons..