Total Members
    Most Online
    BlondeLonghorn
    Newest Member
    BlondeLonghorn
September vibes - Last 90s for some, 1st frost for others

tamarack

45 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

I’d be willing to put a friendly wager on that idea.  

$50 bucks there’s a widespread frost in SNE before December 1st.   I feel pretty good on my odds lol.  

If there isn’t, Greta rides shotgun on your sled all winter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

25 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

A widespread Frost Kev for inland areas.   Not talking places right on the water like Logan, New Haven, Bridgeport, Chatham etc… But inland areas. The NWS delineates many times and issues frost advisories for inland areas…that’s what I’m talking about. 

I think a fair bet is all major Climo sites . Fake cold radiators isn’t a fair bet 

1 hour ago, WinterWolf said:

A widespread Frost Kev for inland areas.   Not talking places right on the water like Logan, New Haven, Bridgeport, Chatham etc… But inland areas. The NWS delineates many times and issues frost advisories for inland areas…that’s what I’m talking about. 

How about a sawbuck, or a fin?

18 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I think a fair bet is all major Climo sites . Fake cold radiators isn’t a fair bet 

I’m not talking about fake cold sites Kevin…I wouldn’t count that either.

I’m talking widespread “inland” sites. Hartford, Waterbury, Danbury, Willimantic, Worcester, Springfield etc…away from the water.  That’s more than a fair bet.  

As I said, the NWS when a frost is possible, will say many times for areas away from the  immediate water.   So that’s what I mean.   So the bet will be, it has to be a NWS forecasted frost advisory(NOT some random hollow that gets a little fake frost), that ENDS the growing season for inland areas before 12/1, away from the water.  

That’s plenty fair for those saying no frost into December.  

• Like 1

What a freaking day. Actually felt hot, wish I had wore shorts instead of jeans. Was taking apart a fence panel and finished some staining and wow was I hot and sweaty. But I love that feeling, then stepping into the shower and feeling the warm water running down your skin and coalesce with the sweat and magic happens. The feeling afterwards…indescribable. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Weenie 1