• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
September vibes - Last 90s for some, 1st frost for others

tamarack

not sure what the precise climatology/calendar is for this but for the use of figuring out when

looks like the first regional frost potential in the first few days of october - that'd be my estimate based on signals

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just day after day of perfect weather.

82/55

I was wrong with the 80s.  Thought we’d be more mid-upper 70s but we are dry low-80s daily at this point.  5 in a row.

MVL was -1.7 for monthly departure 4 days ago… now it’s +1.2 and climbing like a half a degree upward per day lol.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

These always have convection offshore robbing moisture transport. Left with light rain trying to saturate a dry column and congrats LI south 

South of 84 to PVD-PYM may see some rain for sure. Not sold on that to the north of that line. Lots of mesos still rather meh for now. 12z EPS had a sharp cutoff away from S coast.

• 100% 1

49 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

82/55

I was wrong with the 80s.  Thought we’d be more mid-upper 70s but we are dry low-80s daily at this point.  5 in a row.

MVL was -1.7 for monthly departure 4 days ago… now it’s +1.2 and climbing like a half a degree upward per day lol.

Yea perfect. We may just continue this right through Christmas. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

82/55

Looks like we touched 80 today, making 17 of 27 Septembers to have reached the mark.  (In 2002 we had 2 days in the 90s, including 93 on 9/9, tied for the hottest for any month.)

Thru the 11th we were 2.6° BN.  After today we'll be almost exactly on the average.

• Like 2