Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
September vibes - Last 90s for some, 1st frost for others

tamarack

1 hour ago, tamarack said:

Same 38 here.  Temp was down to 43 by 11 last evening with as many stars as I've seen since last winter, so it was a bit surprising that the low was only 5° further down.   Maybe a 35° diurnal range today?

We did 40F.  I was surprised like you.  It cooled off real fast last evening but just sort of stopped.

Now closing in on 70F before noon.

Hope the CMC is wrong.....consensus is someone is going to get drenched/flooded from the remnants/redevelopment of Francine. Somewhere from the Carolinas to New England is a possibility as of now....Blocking FTL or FTW, depending on who you are asking I guess?

18 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

Hope the CMC is wrong.....consensus is someone is going to get drenched/flooded from the remnants/redevelopment of Francine. Somewhere from the Carolinas to New England is a possibility as of now....Blocking FTL or FTW, depending on who you are asking I guess?

Community House gone again before it was rebuilt?

32 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

Lol 17” in SENY in less than 24 hours. I have a feeling it stays well south but we watch, I’m loving  this 80 sunny and dry stretch . 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Lol 17” in SENY in less than 24 hours. I have a feeling it stays well south but we watch, I’m loving  this 80 sunny and dry stretch . 

It has been a great stretch for sure....could use a little bit of rain though, fall crops aren't happy at this point. Nice to not have the crazy mosquitoes though, so I guess it is a pick your poison scenario....warm days, cool nights, no complaints at all

• Like 1

Patches of yellow appearing down here in CT. Nothing impressive yet.

NH members please keep us updated, I want to travel up to NH during or at least near peak! I never know when that'll be because every website I appear is all over the place on when that'll be. I'm assuming first week of October is good? I want to time this good because we might stay a night in NH, since it's a several hour drive up there to begin with, and then the next day maybe visit Maine as well.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, WinterSnow said:

NH members please keep us updated, I want to travel up to NH during or at least near peak! I never know when that'll be because every website I appear is all over the place on when that'll be. I'm assuming first week of October is good? I want to time this good because we might stay a night in NH, since it's a several hour drive up there to begin with, and then the next day maybe visit Maine as well.

I drove the Pike out to West Springfield yesterday and noticed some yellow mixed in here and there, getting a fall vibe.

54 minutes ago, WinterSnow said:

Depends where you’re going…it can be a big difference between the Kanc and SE NH.

55 minutes ago, WinterSnow said:

Wow.  No love for Vermont.

image.jpeg.89fd665b6e2d9a6cca42fada6b14851c.jpeg

• Like 1